night out - yoongi

[mature content]

- your p.o.v

"you better be ready before ten or else we're leaving you." my friend, jessi, says through the phone. annoyance could blatantly be heard in her voice through the phone.

"i know." i replied in a flat tone as i pull the phone away from my face to check the time. 7:20. i sit down at my vanity and start doing my makeup. "just let me know when you guys are on your way. your surprises of you popping up at my doorstep are getting old."

i hear her chuckle on the other end, "yea, whatever. anyways, i'll text the group chat to see what everyone's status is. see you in a bit, babe!"

"alright, see you." the call ends, and i quickly start getting ready. i hear my phone ding, guessing it was jessi texting the group. i unlock my phone and went into the messages,

jessi: yall bitches getting ready or what?
krystal: im doing my hair atm
victoria: i have my face and one eyebrow down

(y/n): ive basically got no shit done so byeee

jessi: hurry up bitch

i put the phone down and continue to get ready.

-

my fingers fumbled as i miserably attempted to strap on my heels, frustrations quickly flooding over me, making me groan and huff. i finally succeed on putting on my heels, putting on my earrings after. i then hear the door bell ring.

"coming!" i yell, grabbing my purse and jogging towards the door, opening it.

"heyyy!" the girls yell as they grab me and pull me out the door. i laugh, locking the door behind me then walking towards the car.

"we need to hurry. supposedly, women go in for free before eleven." jessi says.

"and what time is it now?" I ask, pulling out my phone to check.

"nine thirty-seven," victoria replies, "so we're good."

i nod and we get in the car, driving straight towards the club.

-

"wow, this place is amazing." my eyes wonder around the place, looking at all the blue and yellow laser light flashing all around. the place looked incredible high class, making me surprised on why they're even letting women in for free, and not asking us for ridiculous amounts of money just to get in. it was full of people dancing as they swung their drinks around in the air.

"let's get a table!" krystal yelled. we sat in our seats and quickly ordered drinks, us receiving a free champagne glass, a perk of being a women and coming before eleven.

the girls got up to start dancing, still staying by the table. i stay seated to finish my drink, giving me a chance to scan around the crowd. there weren't many attractive guys in here. maybe a hand full, but they were all with a partner. i turn back towards my drink, taking a sip of the delicious cocktail.

"hey!" i hear next to me.

i turn my head to the direction of the call, and see a man standing next to me with one hand on the chair besides me.