baby - hoseok

"alright, everyone. please take out your work books, we'll be reading today."

the class groans, effortlessly taking out their books from their bags and slamming them on their desks, me following their actions.

i rest my face on the palm of my hand and flip through the pages, sleep taking over my body by the second and making me start dozing off. i'm so glad i was all the way in the back in the corner of the class because the teacher won't be able to see me, unless she really wanted me to read or something.

"(y/n)!"

my head jerks up, making the class laugh as they look at me. i look at my teacher, her face filled with annoyance.

"sit up, please."

i nod, tucking my hair behind my ear and looking down at my book.

as i start reading to myself, i continue to hear giggles coming from behind me. i look up and see jung hoseok, smiling at me, making my cheeks heat up a little and making me laugh quietly. for a couple of days now, hoseok has been calling my name or words such as "babygirl" or "babe" to get my attention, making me look up and him continuing on with "i'm going to take you out on a date." and such. ofcourse, i just laugh it off and play along, not thinking much of it.

i turn my head towards the board and continue reading along with the teacher.

i hear someone call out "wife", but i ignore it guessing it's the table in front of me talking to each other.

"babygirl."

this time, i knew it was him, but i ignored it so i could continue to read along and not lose my place just incase my teacher called me.

"(y/n)!" i hear a loud whisper. i look up at him, a smile on his face.

"what?" I say.

"you're gonna take me on a date-wait, no. i said that wrong." he chuckles.

i laugh and shake my head, so he continues.

"what i meant was, i'm gonna take you on a date." he laughs.

i nod, "okay." i look away and back down at my book.

i hear him suck his teeth, "she thinks i'm playing, too. But that's bae." i hear the other girls at his table laugh.

we started doing classwork, and as i was writing, i hear my name being called again.

i look up and look at him with an annoyed face, obviously playing around.

he smiles and says, "i love you." the girls at his table look at him and laugh again, calling him weird and to shut up so they could do their work.

i nodded, "love you too."
he winks and blows a kiss, making me giggle and shake my head.

class goes on, a couple of "baby"s and "babygirl"s said, me constantly looking up and playfully rolling my eyes, him still talking about dates and that i was his girl.

as we were getting ready to leave, the whole class was already talking so i turned towards my friend and we talked from across the room. then i hear my name being called once more. i quickly look over, knowing that it was hoseok at this point.

"do you have a boyfriend?" he asks with a serious face. "no." i shake my head, a small laugh leaving my lips.

"okay good. i'm your boyfriend, right?" i raise a brow and nod, "ofcourse." he smiles, making me smile after. i can't deny that hoseok is attractive, because he really is. he has the biggest and perfect smile, his eyes also smiling making them look smaller.

once the bell rang, i grabbed all my things and headed for the door, not before looking up at him one last time, and seeing him wave at me with a smile. i waved back and smiled then quickly walked out. i know that he's playing, but i can't help but think that he's being serious sometimes.

as i made my way down the hall way, i hear someone call out my name.

"(y/n)!"

i look back and see hoseok running towards me. i stop walking and wait for him to catch up. as he gets close to me, he tries calming his breath down so he could talk. i chuckle a bit and wait for him to talk.

"can I have your number?" He asks, his eyes making contact with mine, making me lose track of everything around me for a second.

i quickly recover and nod, clearing my throat. "yea, sure."

he smiles and hands me his phone and i type my number in.

"this is your number? why isn't it the same area code. did you give me a fake number?"

i laugh loudly, covering my mouth. i shake my head, "no! i used to live in another city and haven't changed my number since."

"oh, ok. good." he laughs. "well, see you soon, or tomorrow. since we have class together and all, you know. ok.."

i chuckle, "okay, bye hoseok." i wave, him waiving back, and walk away, leaving me with a big smile on my face.

- requests are open