grim reaper (part 2) - jungkook

i slowly open my eyes and try to take in my surroundings. it's pitch dark.

where am i?

i think to myself. my voice echoed in the dark room, almost as if i said it out loud.

"(y/n).." i hear my name being called, echoing all around me. the voice was one i've heard before, which made me franticly look for it.

"(y/n).."

there it was again.

i walked around the pitch black room, when i saw a face.

"m-mom?"

the face became more clear, and joy came across me.

"hi baby." she smiled.

"mom, where am i? w-what happened?"

"you were in an accident, (y/n). you didn't make it. but i need you to wake up, (y/n). try to wake up. please?"

"but, how? what do i do?"

she slowly came towards me, tears were rolling down my face at this point. she places her hands on my cheeks, wiping away the tears.

"just close your eyes, think about waking up. try waking up." she smiled at me, and i closed my eyes.

try to wake up. 

-

- third person p.o.v

your body layed on the hospital bed. the monitor had a straight line, a long beep sounding all around the room.

"(y/n) (y/ln). passed; 1:26 a.m."

the doctor placed his tools down and sighed.

as he started to walk out, the monitor started beeping again. his head snapped back in chock. everyone else in the room too.

"she's alive." everyone says. they quickly walked up to you and get to work.

"doctor, she's stable now."

"alright, let's let her rest now. she'll wake up in an hour or so."

everyone makes their way out the room, but the doctor turns around and looks towards you.

"welcome back."

-

i open my eyes and look around. i can hear people talking but i didn't recognize their voices.

"i'm her guardian, i'll be taking her in."

"only her mothers name is on the guardians list. what's your relationship to her?"

"she's my fiancé, we live together. i've already talked to her mother."

"alright, then. just sign the papers at the front and she can be released soon."

i look over and see a man standing in front of the nurse. He was wearing a black suit and had a black hat in his hands.

who is this man?

i groan and turn my head.

"she's awake, we'll just have to check how she is, then she can be released."

"thank you."

i here the nurse leave the room and I look back at the man.

"uh.. who are you?"

the man turns towards me, and i could feel my breathing stop. he was incredible handsome. he was glowing with perfection.

"finally, you're awake. get up we have to leave soon."

i snapped back into reality and raised a brow at him.

"um, and you are..?" i moved my hands signaling him to finish my sentence.

"don't worry about it, lets go." he walked out the room and i scoffed.

"hey.. hey!" i called after him and groaned, quickly getting off the bed before getting dressed and grabbing my things, then walking out the room.

what the hell is going on?!

- requests are open