Seventy Nine

*highkey crying*

{edited}

79

May POV

Harry shuts his car door with the last of this things.

I feel like my heart is the thing that also slammed.

Sadie says her goodbyes to Harry. I'm dreading my own goodbye.

"I'll leave you guys alone." Sadie grips my shoulder firmly. His eyes gaze to me.

Silence is between us.

"Have fun up there." I mutter. "Drink safely." A small smile escapes his thin, pink lips.

"May, this isn't a goodbye. I'll be back here before you know it."

He'll be back in May, hopefully.

It's March now.

May is 2 months away.

"I'm not saying goodbye. I'm just saying." I look away from his eyes burning on me. "Text me when you get there."

"I will." His voice low.

Silence.

I feel tears sting my eyes harshly. I can tell Harry notices because his arms wrap around me.

Don't go.

I want to say.

I want to say it so badly.

"I promise to text you everyday during your lunch period, and everyday in general. You'll barely remember that I'm three hours away."

I'll miss you more than you think Harry.

I want to say.

All I say is:

"I'm proud of you."

"Thank you baby." My heart warms. Then my eyes sting because I won't be able to hear his voice in person in months. I won't feel his lips in months. I won't have the only boy I'ver ever wanted anymore.

We detach from one another. His forehead is pressed against mine. "I have to go now, I'm going to be late." I bite my lip. My eyes start to well up. "Don't start crying because then I will." I look away from his eyes and lick my lips.

"I love you May." The way he says it sounds distant.

"I love you too Harry." I manage to say. His lips slowly press against mine making my world stop. His hands hold my face steadily making my heart race.

Our long deep kiss is soon ended and and he just smiles sadly.

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." He quickly pecks my lips again then goes to his car.

This was our goodbye.

He won't admit it.

I won't admit it.

But you can hear in his voice.

I wonder when we both will admit it

A://N

...

comment what you think?

Im kinda lost for worlds rn because I can't believe this book is done
:( ajdkdnwjskf

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

so lemme know if you guys liked this way that this ended or if ya want a sequel (I do have an idea in mind and now just a random story line) but it's up in the air

If you guys like my writing feel free to check out my other works. I'll be releasing a new book when I'm finished the current ones I have now

But tysm for reading this book honestly I thought this would only get 100 reads if that

Ily all sm!!

~lauren
^ I can't believe this is my last a://n :(