Fifty Six*

*if you don't like smut, or not in the mood, just don't read this chapter it's all smut with .2 % actual talking lol but still vote if you want ;) *

{edited}

56*

May POV

Harry has been feeling bad that we haven't gone out on a date for a couple of weeks. He's been caught up with applying for colleges and his school work, and the only time we do hangout is at each other's houses.

I don't mind just hanging out, I feel bad that he feels bad though. I don't want him to feel obligated to take me out, I know he's been getting more busy as the school year continues.

So, to "make it up" to me, this weekend we'll go out. Currently it's Friday night.

Also, Harry is over helping me with my chemistry homework...

"I just don't understand this though." I say, again.

"Okay, just uh," Harry pauses and looks at me. "Don't look at everything you need to know, just one thing at a time, okay?" I nod.

He explains to me the Actinide Series, again and how to memorise what's in that.

"Now, repeat what I just said." His green eyes burn down on me.

I repeat half of what he said and shrug in defeat and lay back on my bed. "I'm just going to fail this Chemistry test and hate myself." I groan.

"What's your grade in there now?"

"92.4. Almost an A." I sigh.

"You're not failing?"

"I have a B! That's close enough." Harry hovers over me.

"Why are you so hard on yourself with your grades?"

"Because, I don't want to get into just community college and get paid twenty grand a year." I run my hands down my face and groan.

"Lets take a break from chemistry, yeah?" I nod. Harry moves the binders to the floor and gently kisses my forehead.

My fingers lace with his and I press myself into him. Harry's hand rests between my legs and I fidget when I feel his hand creep up more.

His lips touch my neck and work their way down to my collarbone.

Harry's fingertips play with the hem of my leggings. "Can I take them off?" His voice is low.

I look at him and see his eyes are dark and a smirk is on his lips.

"I feel bad that you're not..." I travel off and tilt my head.

"Don't." His lips press against mine. "I enjoy touching you, May."

"But you've waited how many months now? I just feel crappy that it was because of me and you're not getting anything. And I feel even more shitty because I know I can't please you." 

He kisses my neck and laces his fingers with mine. "May?"

"Yes?"