Thirteen

{edited}

Harry POV {End of Sophomore Year}

"Hey Lily. It's me again." I pick at my jeans. "When you get this call me, I-I'm starting to worry. You haven't been answering my texts in a week." I pause. "Okay, uh I love you." I hang up my phone and feel my heart race.

What if she's not okay and she's hurt? I wouldn't know, she's not answering.

~

Lily: come over ...

Me: everything okay?

Lily: just come over

I rush out of bed and slip on my shoes.

~

My girlfriend of 2 years opens the door. Her hazel eyes gloomy and her skin pale. "What's wrong babe?" I ask her, stepping into her house. "Is your parents home?"

"N-No, I asked them to leave."

"What's up?" I ask, I'm becoming worried.

"I uh told you before I wasn't feeling well, and I went to the doctors."

"Okay?"

"When I went there they ran rests on me, a lot." He eyes peer off of me.

"What's wrong Lily? Just blurt it out."

"I have stage 4 Glioblastoma multiform. Which is brain cancer." All the air leaves my lungs.

We learned about this is psych. I wish I didn't.

"Y-You'll live, right?" My chest rises and falls heavily. "C-Chemo and s-stuff right?"

"I have three months." I cover my hand over my mouth and feel tears leave my eyes.

"N-no that can't be right. Lily that can't be fucking true."

"We went to three different doctors who told me the same thing."

My world is falling apart. I love this girl so much it hurts. What am I supposed to do without her? She's my everything.

I pull her into my chest and cry. "Lily you can't be dying."

"I am, Harry." I look at her and see her eyes are red. I kiss her lips and squeeze her tightly.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

We were supposed to have a life together. I knew from our first date she's the only one I wanted to be with. She's so amazing, kind, smart; her life is just beginning. I know I'm just 16, but still. I love her so much and I wanted everything with her.

And now she only has 3 more months until her world is dark and gone. I kiss her cheek and close my eyes. Tears roll down my face.

***

Over the course of these two, almost three months I haven't left Lily's side. Around the mid of the second month Lily had to go to the hospital.

She's been in there ever since. I go see her everyday. Also every day I bring her favourite flowers which are Lilys.

Today is different. Her parents are outside crying. They look up at me and shake their heads. "She wants to see you." My eyebrows furrow and I walk in.

My throat closes looking at her. An oxygen mask is on her face and she looks tired.

It's time.

I place the Lily's on the dresser and sit beside her. I grab her cold hand and kiss her cheek. "Hey baby." I sniffle. She looks at me tiredly. "You don't have to speak." I squeeze her hand.

"Um, I know you're tired. But I just w-wanna talk to your a bit, okay?" She nods. "I love you. I will always love you, no one else will have that part of me like you do. You're so amazing and beautiful and I'm sorry this is happening to you baby." She tears roll down her cheeks. "Thank you for being mine these past 2 years. Thank you for everything." I wipe my eyes. "Don't be scared okay? I know you've been fighting, and you're tired now." She squeezes my hand and breaths unevenly. I look at her monitor and see it's slowing going down.

She takes off her mask for a moment. "I-I love you, H-Harry."

"I love you more." Her face soon falls after struggling for air, and her eyes go steady. I turn off the monitor that shows that she flatlined. I cry. I close her eye lids and feel my whole body go numb.

I'll never be the same. She's my everything.

And now she's gone.

I'll never hear her laugh, her voice, feel her lips against mine; I'll never experience those things again.

And I already miss it.

I'll never be in love again, or feel the same as I did with her.

A://N

Wow okay sad ass chapter

Now you know who Lily is

Comment??

~lauren