Seventy Eight

{edited}

May POV

Harry fell asleep as we were watching TV. His eyes are closed and arms are crossed over his chest loosely.

"I love you." I say aloud. "I hope you know that." My doubt starts to pour into my veins the closer to the day he leaves.

He's leaving tomorrow.

Tomorrow my everything will be living hours away. He will no longer always be there for me.

I will no longer have someone to eat with at lunch.

I won't be able to kiss his lips or let him touch me the way I've grown into liking.

I won't be able to touch his face and let him spoil me with affection.

We won't go on dates 4 days a week. Nor will we be sleeping in the same bed.

He won't protect me in school.

He won't say the three words that makes my heart flutter.

We won't be the same...

I feel a tear roll down my cheek and my lip quivers.

I can't let him stay. I'd hate myself if I did. This is for his future and his life. It's what's best. I don't want to be the reason why he's still in this town.

I don't want to be the reason why he regrets his decision.

"Baby?" Harry says sleepily. He arms move away from his chest indicating for me to be against him.

I do.

I press my head against his chest and feel his hand rest on the back of my bed. Our legs intertwine and his chin rests on the top of my head.

I'm the one who made him feel loved again.

I'm the one who made him the Harry he is now and was before Lily.

I'm the one who showed him that love does exist still for him.

"Thank you for loving me." I mutter against his chest. "You changed me too."

My eyes start to well up. My hands start to shakes and tears start pouring down my cheeks. I don't make any sounds; I don't make it obvious that I'm crying.

I just hold him tightly against me.

I love you Harry Edward Styles.

No matter what...

A://N

....next update is the last chapter

My heart hurts just thinking about this book ending

Comment???

Do you think May's changed from the beginning of the book?

~lauren