Fifteen

{edited}

May POV

It's dark out now. It's raining as well. The light taps of rain drops hit my house making my nerves settle down.

Harry: may

Harry: please answer :(

Harry: :(((((((

Harry: are you mad at me?

Harry: sad?

Harry: annoyed?

Harry: please answer

Harry: was the kiss that bad?

Harry: :(

Harry: may??

Harry: :( please text back

Me: yes?

Harry: can we meet up and talk?

Me: about

Harry: ...

Me: ...

Harry: about what happened

Me: ok

Harry: really?

Me: yea

Harry: I'll pick you up in 10?

Me: suree

***

Harry and I both sit in silence in his car. The sound of rain fills my ears. I'm not complaining.

"Did you not want that kiss to happen?" Harry breaks the silence between us.

"I didn't say that." I murmur lowly.

"Then why did you rush out of my house so fast when it did?"

"Because I-" I pause then pick at my lip.

"Just say it, May."

"I felt pathetic that, that was my first kiss." I blurt out. His eyes soften.

"I wasn't judging."

"Uhuh."

"May, I wasn't." His eyes look into mine.

"Why me?" I ask.

"What?"

"Why do you want to be with me? Out of every girl in the whole school, me? You like me?"

"Yes."

"That makes no sense." I murmur.

"How?"

"There are far more prettier girls then me who would love to be your girlfriend. Also, less hated ones."

"May-"

"Harry you don't understand that everyone in that school, even freshmen, make fun of me. You want to be with the one that gets food thrown at? Or the one that gets made fun of? You'd be proud to say that I'm yours?" He remains silent. "That's what I thought."

"I'd walk down the hall with you, holding your hand. I don't care what people think of you, May. To me, you're perfect. Okay, you have a slight stutter when you're nervous, you don't wear clothes every other girl in the school does, you don't drink, you don't like parties, but all those things I like about you. You're different, a good one." His hand rests on my hand.

"But-" He cuts me off.

"I want to be with you. Just you, no other girl." I remain quiet.

"So, now what?" I look up at him.

"Do you like me the way I like you?" I bite my lip and nod. "So, we start dating. We don't have to jump into things with titles, we take it slow."

"Okay." I mutter. "I don't want my sister to know." I say to Harry as his fingers play with mine. "She's your best friend and practically hates me."

"It will be our secret." He smiles gently. I feel his lips touch my cheek. One of his hands rests on my lower back, the other one is on top of mine.

His eyes look into mine making me nervously bite my lip. His thumb strokes my cheek and I feel his lips gently touch mine. His lips are soft and quick, but it has an affect on me.

"I hope you feel comfortable around me." Harry says softly. "I don't want you to feel pressured or anything when we're together, okay?"

"Okay." I say. He squeezes my hand. I never noticed how big his hands were until they were holding my small ones.

A://N

Hello:)

Comment??

~lauren