Thirty Nine

since you guys told me where you're from last chapter, i'll say where i am from as well ;) i'm from NJ, america :p

anyways, enjoy ;)

{edited}

39

Harry POV

"Dude," Dylan says while leaning against the locker beside me. "did you see May today?"

"No." I close my locker. "why?" He smirks.

"She's wearing this shirt, right. It's like a navy blue type and it's tight. Her boobs are fucking huge! What happened to Sadie?" I grip onto my books and push through a fake smile. "Anyways, everyone's talking about it. She usually wears like tee shirts and you would never know she has a rack."

"What do you mean everyone is talking about it?"

"All the guys. Some are just lurking around where her locker is to see if it's true or not."

"Isn't that a bit creepy?" I ask.

"Well," Dylan pauses. "Why are you killing the story?"

"I'm not. I'm just saying, just because she has boobs doesn't mean that every guy has to stare." His eyebrows furrow.

"Have you seen them?" Yes. "They must be like a D cup."

"Why don't you ask?" I ask sarcastically.

"Why are you getting pissy?" Dylan asks. "I'm still trying to convince her to go out with me. You're supposed to help me."

"I never agreed." I hum.

"What? Do you want to fuck with her?"

"No." I defend.

"Tara is saying you guys are an item." I roll my eyes. "Are you?"

"No." I huff. "I broke up with her months ago. In the beginning of June we messed around but we never went on dates."

"Weren't you with Karen in the summer?"

"Ew, no." I say. "I was messing around with her in June."

"That's my man." Dylan grips my shoulder. "I gotta get to homeroom." His locker is downstairs, mine is up. "I'll catch you later." I nod.

Once he walks off I walk to May's locker.

I see guys near her locker. I hear what they're saying and my insides heat up with anger. She's talking to Adam and oblivious to the fact that the pervs in our school are looking at her.

The first bell rings loudly making everyone walk off. Homeroom starts in 5 minutes. Adam walks off and May closes her locker. I stand beside her.

"Hi." She greets kindly.

"Do you have a jacket?"

"Yeah, why?" May asks, pressing her books against her chest.

"Put it on please." She stares at me.

"Harry-"

"May, please just do it. I'll give you mine, I don't care. Just put on a jacket."

"Why?" She asks. "No one is looking at me."

"Yes, people are. A lot of them. And I don't want guys talking about you like that."

"Like what?" Her eyebrows furrow.

"Woah, she has a huge rack. Or her tit's are huge." I mimic. Her eyes look down at her breasts then back up at me.

"They're not that noticeable." I stare at her. "It's laundry day and this was the only clean one." May says.