Thirty Seven

{edited}

May POV

I walk into Harry's house Friday night around seven. He leads me to his kitchen. "So," He pulls out a chair for me to sit, I do. "Since I told you once I know how to cook, I thought that I will cook you dinner tonight. Then if you're not tired we can do something I have planned." I smile gently.

"I don't go to bed till two, so you're good." Harry cracks a smile. "What are you cooking?" I ask him while resting my chin in the palm of my hand.

"It's a surprise."

"Is that called I don't know?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Nope, I've been planning this out since Monday." Harry pauses and looks to me. "Did I say that out loud?" I nod with a chuckle. "Ignore what I said."

"Can I help with anything?"

"No, you just relax. Can I get you anything to drink?"

"Water is good." He nods and goes in the fridge to grab me a bottle. "Thanks."

"Yep." He takes out stuff from the fridge.

"How's your lip?" I ask while opening my water.

"Eh, okay. Still a little sore but it's fine. How's your car?"

"The paint or whatever was on there, is gone. So, that's good." I murmur. "How's Jason?"

"You care?" He laughs.

"No, I mean it as did he press charges."

"No. Because when he explained it to the cops it was an act of bullying and vandalism on his part, so he got charged a fine for that. Meanwhile, the cops didn't care about what I did. They say it was defense."

"Aren't you lucky?" I sip my water.

"Very. My Mom would've killed me." I crack a smile.

"Where are your parents?" I ask.

"Out of town."

"Fun." I murmur. I look around his kitchen. It's huge. Like extremely. "When does the maid come?" I ask with an amused smile.

"Not till later." Harry says while turning on the stove. "Wait, were you mocking me?"

"Yeah." I laugh and he cracks a smile.

My phone beeps twice. "You can get that if you need."

"Thanks." I huff. I take my phone out of my pocket and see it's Adam.

Adam: MAYYYY

Adam: GUESS WHAT

May: what?

Adam: SOMEONE TOLD ME HARRY'S ACTUAL DICK SIZE IM DEAD

May: STOP ADAM I HATE TALKING ABOUT THESE THINGS

Adam: MAY

Adam: IT'S FUCKING 9IN WTF

I put my phone on the table and cringe.

Me: ew adam stop

Me: i don't like talking about this stuff

Adam: MAY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT'S HUGE

Me: bye

Adam: GET THAT FUCKING DICK

"Who is it?" Harry asks. I look up at him.