Thirty Five

**wtf this books has 3.6k votes and 1.2k comments tysfm**

{edited}

May POV

It's Friday night.

My parents are out of town, as usual.

Also, tonight Sadie is throwing a party at the house.

Adam is visiting Parker. Ronnie is with her boyfriend and Ethan is with Jenny. That extends to all my friends. Sadie already gave me the speech about not going downstairs or leaving my room.

The music is blasting loudly and I can hear people scream and whatever they do. I also know Harry is here.

I'm under my covers and I'm holding a pillow on my lap. I made myself popcorn just in case I do get hungry. It's beside me. My eyes are on my TV and I huff. I can barely hear anything besides the shitty music downstairs.

I hear a tap on my window making me jump slightly. I slowly get out of bed and see it's Harry. I tilt my head and open my window. I let him in and I shut it behind him. "Hey." He offers.

"Hi." I murmur. "You know there is a door downstairs to get to the party." He chuckles.

"Eh, I'm not in the mood to party." He runs his hand through his hair. My eyebrows knit together. "So, what are you up too?"

"Uh watching TV, as usual." I murmur. I climb back into my bed and go back to what I was doing.

"You can't hear it though." Harry laughs as he sits beside me.

"I enjoy lip reading." I joke making him crack a smile.

"Why aren't you with Adam? Or Ronnie."

"They have plans with their boyfriends." I huff. It glance to Harry is who looking at me. My insides heat. "Anyways, you don't have to keep me company. You can go hangout with your friends or whatever downstairs."

"I'd rather be up here with you." He smiles gently. I look back to the screen and sink down in my bed until I'm laying down.

I pull my blankets to my shoulders bite my lip.

I want to be with Harry again. I'm just scared that nothing will change. I turn and face him. He looks all cuddly. His eyes look off the TV and to me. He lays down and faces me. A distance away from us.

"Whatcha thinking?" He asks me. His voice low.

"Stuff." I murmur lowly. My lip goes between my teeth and I let out a deep breath. Harry moves closer toward me.

"Is the stuff us?" Harry asks me.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks me. His eyes meeting mine.

"No, it's just my own stuff I need to think out." He nods. I bite my lip.

"If you want to talk I'm here." I nod and I lay on my back. "But, if it helps I miss you a lot." I look to him.

"That really doesn't help." Harry cracks a small smile.

"It doesn't?"

"Why would it?"

"I don't know. Maybe you think I don't miss you." He licks his lips making me stare intensely.

"No, it isn't that." I murmur. "I just don't want to hear that stuff right now."

"Stuff like I miss you?" I nod. "Why?" He asks.

"Because I don't want to hear it." I murmur. I see a smile curve on his lips.