Seventy Seven

{edited}

May POV

"Are you sure you want to get those tattoos?" I ask Harry. I'm sitting on a little stool beside him.

"Why? Do you not like them? You said you did." I chuckle.

"I do like them." He decided on the two birds and the bird cage. "What will your Mom think?"

"I told her and she just shrugged." I smile gently. "You want to get a tattoo?" I laugh this time.

"No, babe this is your day to be in pain." I squeeze his shoulder.

"Does that mean you would want one in the future?" Harry asks with a small grin.

"Possibly. But I'm scared I'll regret my choice." I sigh.

"You should get one today with me."

"What would I get?" I ask.

"Something small and sweet like you." I chuckle at his words.

"I have to be 18 anyways to get one."

"The guy doing my tattoo today is a family friend, he won't care." I bite my lip.

"So will you get one? Only if you want of course." A small smile crawls on Harry's lips.

***

I sit in the chair at the tattoo parlor. Harry sits beside me.

I decided on a small bird. It's going on my inner wrist. Since mine is small and less time than Harry's, his friend Jack said he'll do mine first.

"I'm going to start now." I nod. He presses the gun against my skin. I just bite my lip as the needles traces the bird. The pain isn't as bad as I imagined.

I look to Harry who is looking at me with a smile. "New couple bonding." Harry says making me laugh. "does it hurt?"

"Not as much as I expected." Before I know it Jack says I'm done. I look down at my wrist and see the small bird printed. I smile.

"It looks great." I compliment.

"For a first tattoo, you picked a good choice. Something small. Unlike Harry here who's just going for it." Harry has a childish grin on his lips. Jack wraps my wrist in the clear bandage thing.

"Okay Haz, your turn." We switch spots. Harry leans in and quickly pecks my lips.

***

Two hours later his bird tattoos are done. Now he's working on his bird cage thing.

I poke one of Harry's extra nipples making him snicker. "That's so odd." I mutter.

"Thank you." He scoffs.

"It's cool though. they don't look like real nipples." I look up to Harry who takes a deep breath. "How's the pain?"

"Eh. It will be worth it when it's done." A grin goes on his bright pink lips.

***

"Hey May." Adam's voice chirps next to me. I look over at him and smile softly. "Did you get the Chem homework?"

"Of course."

"Mind if I copy?" I snicker to myself and put my book bag down to take out my folder. "May?" I look up at him. His eyes are wide. "Is that a tattoo?" I forgot about it.

"Yeah. Like it?" I ask. I hand him the homework.

"You're lying." I stick out my wrist and try to wipe it away. My touch is soft, it's a little sore. "What the fuck? You never smoked, or drank before. But you'll get a tattoo?"