Seventy Five*

Skip this chapter if ya don't like smut

BUT

I have an important question in the
a://n that I want you to answer sooo please do that

Anyways enjoy x

{EDITED}

75*

May POV

"Harry." I whisper. "Wake up." I gently kiss his neck. He squirms a bit and I poke his cheek. "Babe, wake up."

"Hm?" He groans.

"Open your eyes."

"Are you naked?" I chuckle.

"No." I reply. I kiss the spot under his ear, then his neck.

His eyes open and his hands fall to my waist. "You always did look nice on top of me." I roll my eyes at him.

"Happy birthday." I say with a smile.

"Thank you." His low morning voice goes through my ears making goosebumps rise on my skin.

"How did you sleep?"

"Good, yourself?"

"Good." My fingers play with his curls. His hands fall to my butt and I look to him. A smirk on his lips.

I just brush it off and rest my head on his chest. "What would you like for breakfast?"

"I can make it for us."

"Shh." I dismiss him. "Just tell me."

"Waffles." I lean up and kiss his lips.

"Waffles it is then." I smile.

"Can we go to IHop for them?"

"Okay. I'm paying though." His eyes scowl.

"No, you're not." He defends.

"Yes, I am." I lean up and stare at him. He stares back.

"Can I pay half?"

"You can pay the tip."

"And a quarter of the bill?" My eyes scowl.

"Fine." Harry smiles and kisses my neck.

"My parents won't be home till tonight, so we have the house to ourselves."

"Hm, fun." I roll off of him. Harry frowns. "What?"

"I liked you all cuddled on top of me."

"You want waffles, no?" I ask. He just huffs and gets out of bed.

I pull out leggings and a shirt from the drawer Harry has let me put my stuff in. I turn around and see his green eyes are burning on me.

I neatly place my clothes on his bed and slide off my shirt and pants. As I'm about to put on my shirt Harry's voice comments.

"When did you get a red bra and underwear?" I look down. I forgot what color bra I was wearing.

"Not sure, why?" I ask.

His arms gently hook around me. His body presses against mine. "Have I ever said red is a lovely color on you?"

"Yes." I laugh. His lips kiss my neck. My teeth graze over my lower lip. Harry's right hand rests on my low back and his other hand wanders down my body. Shivers rush up my spine.