Authors Note

So I have officially come to a conclusion that this story is going to end. Unfortunately I'm not finding this story really going anywhere or the way I want it to, so instead of adapting it, changing the title, and going through to find certain parts of the story, I think it'd just be easier on me to put it to an end. Sorry to stop it so abruptly, and sorry to end it the way it has ended, but it's for the best.

I haven't really been in the best schedule to sit and write the story until now finally having time. But the more I sit and think on this story, the more I see how pointless it kind of is. Now that I'm finally having time to do things, I think I may start a different story with a band I'm feeling more passionate about. BVB is still an amazing band but I just don't find them as appealing I guess. I can't really put my finger on exactly what happened with them, but I'm finding I'm not listening to them as often as I was, and I also feel that I'm losing interest in all of them in general.

As I said, they're all still amazing musicians and will still listen to their music, just not as often. For those of you who have been reading this story, thank you for sticking around and reading this trash I attempted to call a story. Be on the look out for a new story with different characters, or maybe even something completely different........