Part 12

We stood there still hugging. It felt like the whole world just stopped, time was just a thought but never a thing. It almost felt normal. We pulled away from the hug and just smiled at each other.

I looked at the oven for the time and saw it was only 12:30. I started thinking and couldn't think of anything to do. I looked outside and saw it was sunny I looked around for my phone which was in my back pocket and checked the temperature. I smirked and had a brilliant idea.

"Wanna go to the beach?" I asked her.

She looked up at me gave me a look of thought.

"I don't think I packed a swimsuit." She said turning away and walking towards the stairs.

"If you didn't we can stop somewhere and get you a new one." I suggested.

She shook her head and walked up the stairs, me shortly behind her. She looked through the clothes she brought and didn't find one. She turned around and looked at me and shook her head.

"We can get you a new one. Now let's go." I said.

She sighed and started dragging her feet in front of me. I kept a hand on her back to make her keep walking forward as we walked down the stairs and to the kitchen. I forgot to grab my swim trunks while we were up there so I quickly ran up there and changed into them and ran back down. She was slouched on one of the breakfast stools with her head on the counter.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I don't wanna get a new one, I have way too many bikinis as it is." She said putting emphasis on the "way".

"Do you wanna go to your house to grab one then?" I asked grabbing my keys from the table in the dining room.

"No." she said chuckling.

"Then you're getting a new one. Let's go." I said.

She just looked up at me and sighed, reluctantly getting up. She was walking so slow so I turned around and grabbed her wrist and dragged her behind me. She grunted and gradually picked up her pace. We finally got to the car after about five minutes of walking, well pushing, Macie.

-----------------skipping car ride-------------------
When we got to the store, we went to the swimsuit area. Macie looked around and wasn't too satisfied. Me on the other hand, was having a blast. I found some cute bikinis that I liked and put it on to show Macie. I walked to where she was and she looked at me like I was stupid.

"Do my boobs spill out of this bikini top?" I asked

Her reaction was great. She looked at me and turned and walked away. I did that several times before the one I had on she liked. She made me take it off and looked at the size. About damn time. I just wanted to go to the beach.

We went to the check out and had an argument on who was buying it, which I won. We left the store and went to the beach.

We got to the beach and Macie went to get changed. I stood outside because I had an evil idea in mind. The door opened and I immediately picked her up and started running.

"Ash! Ashley stop! No! Ash!!" She screamed pounding on my back.

We got a few odd looks but I kept running. She kept screaming and slamming her fists into my back until I was knee deep in the water. I adjusted her to where she was in my arms bridal style.

"Ashley fucking Purdy I swear to god if you do what I think you're about to- AHHHHH!" She screamed as I dropped her in the water.

She looked up at me from the water and grabbed my hand. Not thinking about what she was going to do, she also grabbed my forearm and pulled me down in the water with her. We both sat there and laughed at one another and suddenly stopped as we stared into each other's eyes. We both closed our eyes and leaned in, suddenly feeling a spark between the touch of our lips. I shot my eyes open to see her's wide open as well. We just smiled and didn't break the kiss. When we finally broke the kiss, I even surprised myself about what I said next.

"Macie, will you go out with me?"

A/N: So there's the question... I am EXTREMELY sorry that I haven't updated as much as I had hoped this week, considering I've been off school all week, I have been super busy and have barely had any downtime to just relax and actually write. So here's chapter 12.
Anyways, Rock on lovelies!!!
Taylor, out 🤘🏻✌🏼️