Part 11

*Ash's POV*
I pulled into my driveway, Macie not too far behind in her car, and that's when reality hit me. This is my chance to make a good impression on Macie, and be able to get to know her more. That thought made me smile and I didn't even bother hiding it. Macie tapped on my window and waved at me trying to get my attention. I rolled the window down and looked at her.

"Everything alright? You've just been sitting here." She said sounding a little worried.

"Yeah sorry, just lost in my thoughts." I chuckled, cutting the engine and getting out of my car.

"Okay." She smiled and reached her hand out.

I looked at it confused and then it finally clicked that she wanted me to hold her hand. I gladly accepted the gesture and grasped her hand, intertwining our fingers and tightly gripping each other's hand. We walked over to her car so we could grab her stuff before walking up to the house. It had been a long day and exhaustion was finally hitting me, my eyes felt extremely heavy, and my legs felt weak. I just dismissed it and grabbed her stuff so she didn't have to carry it.

When I unlocked the front door and walked inside I was greeted by Tokyo and Killer.

"Hey guys," I said laughing, "it's just us, children."

Macie giggled and walked to the living room. I set her stuff by the stairs because quite frankly, I didn't feel like walking up the stairs until I had to. I went to re kitchen and fed the dogs before joining Macie in the living room. She was on the couch watching something on Netflix, barely keeping her eyes open, so I sat next to her.

"Have a long day too?" I asked.

She nodded and laid her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head, which made her snuggle up closer to me. I smiled again, and my exhaustion started hitting me again.

"Hey Mace?"

"Hmm?" She asked, tiredness very clear in her voice.

"Wanna go to bed?" I asked, my voice raspy from exhaustion.

She lightly nodded her head and sighed. I stood up and helped her up, she looked at me and smiled, that's when I noticed the stress visible on her face. I slightly frowned but didn't bother saying anything. It was too late for it and we were both very tired.

On our way up the stairs Macie grabbed her stuff and walked in the hallway. She turned around and gave me a puzzled look.

"What is it?" I asked, confused as well.

"Where am I sleeping?" She asked.

"Well you can sleep in the guest room by yourself, or you can sleep in my room with me, your choice." I said, rubbing my eyes because of the bright hall light.

She immediately clung to my shirt and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Wanna sleep in my room with me?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

She nodded popped her bottom lip out. I just grabbed her hand and brought her to my room. I recently got a California King bed, because damn they are fucking comfy. I could tell that's what she was looking at because as soon as she saw it her eyes popped open and I swear I heard her jaws unhinge. I laughed and took her clothes and set them on a chair I have in my room.

"You can get changed in my bathroom," I pointed over to where my bathroom is, "or you can change in here." I said yawning and stretching.

She walked over to her clothes and started getting changed right there. I couldn't help but watch, and damn. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her body.