Part 14

WARNING!!! This chapter contains some smutty material so if you don't like reading it then just wait until the next chapter, but I highly recommend either reading it or skipping over it....

While we were sitting watching Sinister, I pulled Macie close to me. I don't think we've actually cuddled without falling asleep. When the movie started to get a little more suspenseful, I could feel Macie curl in closer to me and hold on tight to my shirt. I held on tight to her and kissed the top of her head periodically. She is truly perfect.

When the movie ended and Macie and I got home, I immediately stripped to just my boxers. I definitely needed to stretch out. Macie had gone to change into her sleep clothes so I sat on the floor and played with my dogs which then reminded me that I needed to feed them dinner still. As I was getting their food together I heard Macie's light footsteps come up behind me and hug me.

While she was hugging me she started to kiss my back in between my shoulder blades and down to the middle of my back. I never would have guessed that would turn me on, but holy shit, did it. I turned around and looked her deep in the eyes, biting my lip. I took a step closer to her and started kissing her quite roughly. I moved from her lips, to her cheeks, then to her neck. As soon as I got to her neck she let out a quiet squeal and basically melted into my arms. At this point I knew I had her where I wanted her.

I picked her up and brought her to the couch, not breaking the kiss I had started on her neck, at this point she was a moaning mess. I kept kissing around on her neck to see where she would moan the loudest, and finally, I had found it. Instantly I started sucking on it, her moans getting sexier and sexier each time. Also, at this point I was as hard as a rock, I haven't felt this passionate about someone in forever. After sucking on her neck and creating a hickey, I started to slide my hand up her shirt. Luckily she had taken her bra off already so it was less work for me.

I started to play with her nipples that were also pretty hard, she moaned my name which made me want her even more. I ripped her shirt off and tossed it to the side. She looked at me with pure pleasure in her eyes, obviously wanting the same thing as me. It was just a matter of time before she was ripping my clothes off as well. With complete surprise to her, and me honestly, I shoved my hand down her sleep shorts and started rubbing her. She started moaning my name even louder which made me rub her faster and harder. After doing that for a couple minutes she came and looked me straight in the eyes. I started undoing my pants to get straight to the sex but she beat me to it. She took my length out and looked at it with wide eyes. Then looking up at me she put my dick in her mouth.

She can definitely give and amazing blow job if I don't say so myself. After she sucked me off I pulled her shorts off and immediately went down on her. Her pussy was super wet, exactly what she would probably be needing for when the actual sex came. I started licking and sucking on her and teasing her. Eventually sliding a couple fingers in her, fingering while licking. At this point she had came several times and was about to again. I took the opportunity of her being extremely wet to slide myself inside of her. She yelped a little bit then looked at me with full pleasure in her eyes. I started off slow, which was very painful for me, and slowly picked up the pace.

She kept telling me harder, faster and I did what she wanted. This is the first time I've ever felt immense love during sex instead of lust, I wanted to make this last as long as possible. I slowed down and went softer. I leaned over and kissed her with so much passion, still thrusting in and out of her. Her moans between each kiss made me want to go faster and harder again. I slowly picked up the pace and started to quickly reach my climax, Macie not far behind. After picking up the pace just a little bit more I felt my climax and let out several loud moans, which were quickly followed by Macie moaning loudly as well.

I looked down at Macie who was breathing heavily, just as well as I was. I laid down next to her facing the kitchen, realizing I forgot to set the dogs' food down. It took a lot more energy than it should have to get up off the couch to set the bowls down. When I turned around to walk back to the couch Macie was right behind me.

I pulled her close to me and kissed the top of her head. Both of us were sweaty but obviously had no intentions of showering tonight.

"Thank you." I whispered in her ear.

"For what?" She said back.

"For letting me, ya know, fuck you." I said

"You're seriously thanking me for that?" She said with a chuckle.

"Yes, why do you say it like that?"

"Well you're Ashley Purdy.... I expect you to be leaving me tomorrow anyway, all you need is a quick fuck and then you'll be on your way without me." She said sounding hurt.

"Babe, why do you think that?"

"Because I'm not stupid. I know how you are with girls, and I happen to just be another one of them." She said pulling away from me.

"Macie, what just happened a minute ago, that was nothing but love from me. I would never have pleasured you before me if that's how I felt about you. Babe, I have a totally different feeling around you that I didn't have around any of the other girls I've ever 'been with'"

I pulled her back towards me and she was eager to be in my arms. She wrapped her arms tight around my waist.

"Macie Stevens, I love you. You have no idea how much I fucking love you. I have ever since I met you, I really have. And I never want to lose you. EVER." I put a lot of emphasis on 'ever' and she looked up at me.

"I love you too Ash, I really love you too." She said back.

I went to the living room to turn the lights off and looked at the pile of clothes. I decided I'd just wait until tomorrow to pick them up, but grabbed my boxers to put on. I went back to the kitchen and turned those lights off, and slowly made my way to the stairs. I went up the stairs and saw the guest bedroom door open. I looked inside and saw Macie curled up on the bed. I knocked on the door and walked in.

"Macie? Are you okay?" I asked, only to hear her silently cry.

"Ashley," she sobbed "my mom had a heart attack and they don't think she's going to make it."

I jogged over to the bed and sat next to her, pulling her into my chest. She wrapped her arms tight around me and sobbed into my chest. I massaged her head and let her cry. I know what it's like to lose a parent, in my case both, and anything I could say wouldn't change the situation. She looked up at me and my heart just completely broke. I never want to see her like this again.

"Ash.." she was able to manage.

"Yes sweetheart?" I said in a soft voice.

"Can we get dressed so I can see my mom in the hospital please?"

"Of course darling, grab your stuff and bring it to my room, you're sleeping in there with me from now on." I said getting up.

Before I went to my room I helped grab a few things of hers to bring to my room. I opened my door and found a pair of sweats I had already worn and threw them on. When I went to get my shirt Macie came in.

"If you want to get dressed in my bathroom, you can-"

When I turned around she was already getting dressed.

"Never mind then." I said pulling my shirt on.

I went to the bathroom to brush my hair and pull it back because of how crazy it looked now. I saw Macie approach me through the mirror and I turned around to wrap her in a hug, at the moment hugs are the only thing that are helpful in these situations. We walked downstairs and out to my garage to get in my truck. I looked over at her and she looked completely stressed out, I was about to cry myself.

A/N: So, I'm sorry for not updating at all this month, I've just been super busy still. But I think all of the busy stuff that I've been doing is finally starting to die down a bit. Here's a smut chapter, and I hope it sounds okay. But yeah, that's all I have to say really.... well
Rock on, lovelies!!!
Taylor, out 🤘🏻✌🏼️