Part 4

I looked at my phone and kind of frowned... Why was I upset about it? This must be how it feels when I do it to other people... I sighed and looked at the time, 3:30. I went upstairs to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess and my breath smelled rank. I went to grab a couple towels and my phone to put it on my music doc.

When I was out of the shower I went to my room and got changed, then went back to get my phone and turn off the music. I clicked the home button to see I had a text message. I opened it up and smiled when I saw it was from Macie.

Macie- I don't think I'm doing anything why?

Me-  My bandmates and I are throwing a party for finally being done with your and was curious if you wanted to come with me. You don't have to, of course, but yeah.

My heart started pounding so hard as soon as I sent it. I set my phone down and went to go grab clothes. I grabbed a Motley Crüe shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. I looked at my phone and saw Macie had texted back.

Macie- Yes! That sounds like fun what time does it start?

Fuck..... I didn't even know when it started..... So I had to text Andy.

Me- Hey Andy.... So you failed to tell me what time the party started man.

I sent the text and waited for him to respond. I tapped my finger impatiently on the counter and decided to grab a beer. My phone went off and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said.

"It starts at 7 and it's at the mansion. I can't remember if I got back to you about bringing a friend but sure have at it and I'll see you then." Andy said.

I smiled and texted Macie back.

Me- It's at 7, I can pick you up or you can come to my house :)

I set my phone down and drank some more of my beer and decided to make lunch. I had a piece of lemon pepper chicken with a small salad. Yum. My phone vibrated and I looked to see a text from Macie.

Macie- I can drive to your house if you want to give me the address

Me- Yeah sure it's 1200 W Hollywood Blvd

Macie- Okay! I'll see you shortly Ashley.

I smiled and went upstairs to straighten my hair and put makeup on. In the middle of straightening my hair my phone went off so I picked it up not seeing who it was.

"Hello?" I said still trying to straighten my hair

"Hey! It's Macie. I'm out front do you want me to come in or no..?"

"Yeah sure! When you come in the house go up the stairs and turn right and I'm in the second door to the left." I said.

"Ohkay I'll be in in a minute!" She chirped.

She hung up and I just smiled continuing to straighten my hair. Next thing you know I heard my dogs bark and then scatter up the stairs.

"Tokyo! Killer! Shut up!" I yelled and burned my ear in the process.

I heard a light knock on the door and looked over to see Macie standing there. Damn she looked hot.

"Close your mouth, you're gonna catch flies." She chuckled.

I didn't even realize my mouth was open.. Oops.

"Oh yeah, sorry." I said a blush creeping up my neck.

"It's okay, and you missed a spot." She said.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"You're straightening your hair, you missed a spot." She said with a 'duh' tone.

"Oh yeah, I normally do but I go back over my hair again before I go anywhere and I get it. But thank you." I said.

"Okay, how long have you been straightening your hair?"

"Uhm... About 45 minutes..? Maybe..?" I said.

"No way, your hair can't be that thick." She said reaching out for my hair, "oh, never mind" she nervously chuckled.

It took me another 20 minutes to finish my hair and make sure it was all covered. After I put my stuff away I realized my shirt got really sweaty so I ran to my room and changed into my matching Motley Crüe shirt.

"We still have about 30 minutes before we have to leave here and go. I was thinking maybe getting something to eat real quick.. Wanna come?" I said grabbing my car keys.

"Uh yeah sure, where are you thinking?" She asked.

"Maybe Chick-Fil-A just to get something quick."

"Okay yeah I'll come." She said with a smile.

A/N------ Sorry the chapters are really short right now I'm just trying to get five or six chapters out before I start writing longer ones so that there's something for you guys to read while I'm working on more in depth chapters. Also, I'm thinking about updating once every week or other week when I get about ten chapters or so posted. Go to my Polyvore @thatchickozzie to see Ash's outfit

Rock on lovelies!!!
Taylor, out! 🤘🏼✌🏼️