Part 13

"Macie, will you go out with me?"

She looked at me shocked, then puzzled, then I don't know what. She thought about it for a couple minutes and then looked at me and grabbed my hands.

"Yes, Ash, I would love to." She said and smiled up at me.

Her big green eyes gazed into my brown eyes. I smiled and just looked her up and down. My arms wrapped around the small of her back and pulled her closer to me. The feeling of our wet skin touching was almost mesmerizing, I didn't want to move. We stood there, eventually breathing in sync with one another. Then I heard a catcall from the one and only, CC.

"Really dude." I grumbled looking at him and rolling my eyes.

"I guess today is the day to go to the beach." He said smirking and coming over to us.

I sighed and looked down at Macie. She was just standing there smiling at me. The guys always have the worst timing for everything. It's getting quite irritating.

"Yep, I guess it is." I said through gritted teeth.

Macie looked up at me and kissed my chick and whispering "leave it be" in my ear. I looked down and nodded and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"How've you been, man? Haven't seen ya in a minute." CC said.

"I've been fine, what day is it?" I asked knowing it was close to Saturday.

"It's Thursday dude, the studio isn't until Saturday."

"Thanks, anyway, what are you doing here?" I asked, kind of forgetting my annoyance with him being here.

"Just hanging out, needed to get some sun and wanted to be at the beach. You?" He asked obviously looking at Macie.

I instantly got a little protective and pulled Macie closer to me. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight.

"Had nothing better to do. So we came here. And I'm glad we did." I said looking down at Macie smiling.

She smiled up at me and kissed my chest. It was cute because she barely reached the top of my stomach so she had to stand on her tip-toes in order to reach my chest.

"Aww well I'll you love birds alone, but before I do. Do you want to have movie night at my place tonight? I'm inviting Tiffany over as well.... But only if you want." He said unsure.

I looked down to Macie and she nodded and mouthed the word yes. I looked at CC and nodded.

"Yeah we'll come. Just text me the time and we'll be there." I said.

"Alright cool, see ya." He said and jogged off.

I sighed and looked across the glistening ocean. It always was beautiful. I hugged Macie tight and decided we should probably start heading back so we can wash the saltwater out of our hair.

--------- skipping car ride and shower -----------
When I got out of the shower I quickly dried my hair and got dressed in some comfy clothes. I went downstairs to feed the dogs and make sure they had everything they would need while we were gone. I texted CC and let him know that we should be leaving shortly. I looked over just as Macie was walking down the stairs looking as amazing as ever.

"Daayyuum baby." I said holding my hands out

She grabbed my hands and put her head down as she blushed. I pulled her into my chest kisses the top of her head. She was wearing leggings and the shirt I let her borrow from the first time she stayed the night. Her hair was loosely pulled back into a ponytail and had some mascara on to make her eyelashes pop. She truly did look amazing, even if it was just lounge wear for her.

"You ready sweetheart? I texted CC a few minutes ago telling him we were getting ready to leave." I said into her hair.

She nodded against my chest and grabbed my left hand and squeezed it tight. I just smiled at her and grabbed my aviators off the table just before the front door. She headed for the front door and started to open it.

"Where ya going?" I asked chuckling.

"To the car...?" She said with confusion in her voice

"Not the car this time, we're taking my other vehicle this time." I said.

"Other vehicle?"

"You'll see." I said with a singing tone to my voice.

She grunted and groaned, apparent she didn't like change. I walked out to the door to the garage and keyed in the numbers to open the big door. At this point she was hugging me tightly from behind, with her head lying on my back, and every so often kissing my back. I remote started the vehicle that I had in my garage and when I did I looked over my shoulder to see her eyes pop open with awe. I smiled to myself at how adorable it was.

I have a jet black exterior and interior Chevy Silverado Duramax, with a slight lift-kit. Macie looked at me and just gawked at it. She looked at me and just squealed and jumped up and down. I walked over to the passenger side and opened the door for her so she could get in. She hoped in and quickly buckled her seatbelt. I chuckled and closed her door so I could get in on the driver's side.

-------------skipping car ride to CC's-------------
We got to CC's and I killed the engine. I looked at Macie who had a tight hold on my hand. She smiled and let go so we could get out of the truck. When we got out I locked my truck and met Macie at the front and intertwined our hands together as we walked up to his door. I rang the doorbell and looked at Macie again who had laid her head on my arm. I pulled her head up and had her face me, and that's when our lips crashed against each other's. It felt so perfect that it almost felt like time just completely froze.

"Ahem." CC cleared his throat.

We pulled away and just gazed into each other's eyes. We looked over to CC who was stood with his arms crossed, leaning against the door frame.

"Hey." I said.

"Hello, you ready to come in?" He asked tapping his foot on the ground.

"Of course." Macie said.

"Whoa, the girl speaks." CC commented.

"I do, I'm not mute." Macie laughed.

CC chuckled and gave a gesture to let us in his house. I let Macie walk first and when we walked in Tiffany was sat watching Sinister. That's my type of movie night.

A/N: Sorry it took forever for me to update, I've been busy with school, my horse, and other things I just haven't had time to sit down and actually have time to think of something new to write. Anyway, here it is and I hope you like it.
Rock on, lovelies!!!
Taylor, out🤘🏻✌🏼️