Blood poured down from my nose.

"I was selfish. I'm sorry I forgot about her feelings."

I looked up at Rogue. I could visibly see the hate he was holding in.

He wanted to kill me, he had every right to! I would've done the same if someone harmed my sister.

"I'm sorry Rogue, Please." I got up.
"I dont care if you hate me or you want to kill me, but please, she's all I have. I wo..won't ever let this happen. I can't loose her. Please Rogue" I pleaded.

My friends quitly stood there and watched me. I was never this pathetic in my whole life. I deserved it.

Rogue grabbed me by the collar again.
"I'll let you go this time, I swear if anything happens to her... you're good as dead." Rogue said as he pushed me to the wall.

Rogue left the ward, along with Sting and yukino.

I fell to the floor. Jellal came beside me and helped me.

"What am I going to do? I'm going to die without her!" I cried...I can't live without her.

____________

~~Rogue~~

"You beat the hell out of him.." My friend Stng said.

"Shut up!"

Yukino kept hitting me. "Juvia will kill you after she knows what you did to Gray" she said.

"I don't care... She has always been an idiot. I couldn't bear to watch her suffer like that. And stop hitting me." I yelled at Yukino. How the hell is she so strong? My arms feel like it's about to fall of.

Sting was trying to make his way into holding Yukino's waist.

"Seriously! Sting can you stop trying to grope her in front of me. I'm not interested In beating you up because of her.."

Yukino was blushing, sting let go of Yukino and held her hand instead.

"Fine! Fine. You really need to get yourself a girl" Sting said.

"Shut up! You ass" I retorted.
"I don't care, I don't need anyone in my life."

"Is that so, what about Minerva?" Sting said with a smirk "because she's making her way towards us right now,"

I turned around and saw Minerva. She was as beautiful as ever. Her black silk long hair bounced on her shoulders, she looked mesmerizing.

Why was she here? I forgot the fact that Juvia and Minerva are friends.

"Shit! Shit! Why is she here? Sting!! Do something!!" I begged my friend.

He was laughing his butt off." What do mean? She already saw you. You would seem pathetic if you run away right now." He said unable to control his laughter. He sure was enjoying seeing me in pain.

"I can't believe you! This is how you pay me back after setting you up with Yukino" I muttered.

Yukino looked at me and smirked.
No! She wouldn't. She stuck her tongue out and ran to Minerva. I can't believe her.

"Sting! Can't you not take care of her.. what kinda friends are you?" I was dying out of embarrassment.

Yukino hugged Minerva. That sly witch, Yukino pointed towards sting and I.

Minerva looked at us, her smile changed as she saw me. Great. She already doesn't want to see me.

Sting made his way to Yukino and I followed him. Minerva hugged Sting. I wanted to be in his place right now. I was jealous of the fact that she hugged him.