Hold On Till May-30

Luke's POV

I look at my phone. Barely past midnight. I walk into the club and sit at the bar. My buddy Jake was able to get me in.

I take a beer and watch the dance floor. Bodies pressed tightly together. The occasional slut giving me a look. I almost turn around when I see her blonde hair. It's Kelly. She's in a tight red dress he hair is down in waves and she's in heels. She walks over to me and leans against me.

I've had 5 beers and I'm pushing my limit. She orders us a couple rounds of vodka. We head to the dance floor and dance. She grinds her back against me. I hold her hips firmly.

She turns around and pushes me back till I hit a wall. Her lips are quickly pressed to mine.

My subconscious tells me it wrong.

She hurt my best friend. She hurt me. She hates us. I push her off and she stumbles back. Her red lipstick is a mess. I wipe my mouth and push my way past the drunk dancers.

I stumble into the cold street and wobble home. My head is pounding as I remember the last hour at the club.

Marbella's POV

I walk up my door step and Ashton kisses me. "See you tomorrow at dinner." His smile fades and goes pale. I laugh and kiss his cheek. I open my door and slip in. "Bye Ashton."

A/N

UM SUPER SHORT BUT I WILL UPDATE SOON. ILY.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

SHANKS U SEE YALL NEXT TIME