Hold On Till May-6

Calum's POV

I open my mouth and lean closer to her "I didn't see anything." I lean away from her and she sighs a little. Her shoulders relax and her face relaxes. I walk over to her bed and everyone has made themselves quite comfortable. I laugh and plop my body next to Michael's. I feel a jab at my ribs and I see it's Luke. "Calum can I talk to you out in the hall" I nod my head and we both step into the hall.

Convo with Luke n Calum

L-"Calum please don't hurt her"

C-"What do you mean. I would never hurt Andrea. I just met her and I like her a lot"

L-"Don't leave her like other people did. Me Ash Kelly and Michael are all she has left."

C-"I promise I won't leave her"

L-"Good"

Luke's POV

When we walk back into the room I hear soft sobs from under the covers. Michael is under there so is Andrea and Kelly and Ashton what's wrong. I pull back the cover and see Andrea wiping away tears. "Hey doll face why are you crying" she looks at me with the saddest eyes. Its hurts so much because she like my little sister. She is on the edge so I pull her up and give her a long strong hug "Andy I love you okay never forget that. I'm always here." Her head is buried in my chest and my chin rests on her head. "Luke" she says in a whisper. "Yes babe" I say. She pulls away and kisses my cheek. "Thanks Lukey." I groan at the nickname. She laughs and walks out of her room. I take her previous spot. It's me Kelly Ashton then Michael on the other edge. I turn around and wrap my arm around Kelly's waist just so in don't fall.

Calum's POV

I hear soft footstep coming from the stairs and see the soft glow of a phone screen. Andrea walks toward me and sits on the couch. I see her shiver so I put my arm around her and hug here close. "Andrea I saw what you left in the bathroom sink. "

Andrea's POV

I grit my teeth when Calum tells me. I push myself off him and push his chest. "Calum don't say anything. You don't know what's going on." He

looks at me with a hurt expression. "Andrea I just want to help you" he says. "NO CALUM YOU CAN'T BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW YOU. " I yell. I feel the tears start to run down my cheeks. His eyes soften as he comes near me but then they turn dark and angry "Fine I will leave. Goodbye. I hope your happy. Have a fuckin fantastic life Andrea." He walks to the door opens it and slams it shut. "FUUUUUUUCK" I yell as more tears rush down my face. I grab a plush pillow and scream into it.

I don't know how long it lasts but I eventually fall asleep.

Calum's POV

What did I just do? No it's the right thing. She wants me gone so it's what I will do. I walk for about 2 blocks when I see my house. Fuck we live near each other. Why is this so fuckin convenient When I open the door I remember I left my back-pack. I pull out my phone and see it's 1 am. I decide I'll just go tomorrow and pick it up.