Hold On Till May-20

A/N

IM SCREAMING. AHHHHHH 323 READS. WHAAAAT. OMG THANK U SOOOOO MUCH. ILY ALL. HOPE U ENJOY THIS CHAP. IK I DID. 😋

Andrea's POV

I walk to my room and pull out my phone. A call from my mom and a text from Calum. I open the text first.

Calum

See u tomorrow I promise but I have to bring an old friend :( good night. Sleep well <3

I read the text again once more. An old friend I wonder who. I walk back down and see Ash walking out of the guess bedroom. "I-I-I um will take the couch." He stutters out. I laugh "Ash you can sleep in there. Plus Luke was here earlier and farted on the couch."

Ashton gives a look of disgust but full or humor. "Yea I will take just sleep in there with Marbella." I nod and walk go the living room. I grab the cups of orange juice and vodka. I drink both cups and walk up to my room.

I grab my phone and look through my contact till I find his name.

Alex

My vision is slightly blurred. I walk to my closet and pull out my bottle of cherry vodka. I unscrew the cap and take two long swings. I feel the familiar burn and sour taste.

I walk back to my bed stumbling slightly. I press on the call button.

"So you can to your senses and guessed it was me you wanted"

"No Alex." I slur. "I still hate you. And don't you dare think that what you did at the party will slide."

He chuckles

"Please doll face like anyone would believe you."

"Yea Alex they would. I hope you rot in hell."

I hang up the phone and fall back on my pillow. Soon I slip into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marbella's POV

I wake up and hear soft breathing next to me. I lifting head and groan. He lifts his head and rubs his eyes. He reaches over the table and hands me two aspirins and water. I take them happily and lean back. "I'm sorry Ash. I ruined the night. I got drunk and-" I feel a pair of lips on mine.

I'm startled but kiss back. He climbs on top of me. He pulls away. His hand trails down my side. His hands reach my back. I arch my back as he slides down the zipper. I look to my side and see it's 3 am. I feel the coolness if the sheets hits my back. The cold air rises goosebumps on my stomach and my legs. Ashton kisses me slowly again and kisses down my neck. I feel him start to slowly suck on the skin. I tug on his white shirt and pull it off. His eyes are full of lust. I pull his neck down and kiss him.

His hands are at the side of my head. I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls back and whispers "Are you sure you wanna do this. I mean your not sober and I don't wanna do anything you don't want to." I look at him and peck his lips. "I'm sure. I trust you and even if we haven't been tighter for a long time I feel like I love you"

He leans down and kisses my lips then beings kissing down my neck and to my stomach. I feel him right above my panty line. He sucks on my hip bone and I buck my hips off the bed "Ashton stop teasing"

He smiles against my skin and slowly pulls down my panties I feel him kiss back up my body and I feel his harden length against my thigh. I reach down and tug his boxers down. He stands up and walks to his jeans. He pulls out a silver packet. My eyes never leave his hands. The way the roll on the rubber. I feel the bed dip as he comes back.

"Babe it's gonna hurt." I nod my head and he kisses me as he slides into me. I whimper as I feel him enter. It hurts so good. "Ashton"i moan against the kiss. His hand travels down to my hip as he gently rocks his hips against mine. The feeling is indescribable.

There a heat flaring my body. He grunts with each deep thrust. I bite my lip trying to contain my moans. "Aaaaaashtooon" I say as he goes in deeper. I feel a feeling in the core of my stomach. My walls clench around him. He groans as I release around him. This brings him over the edge and I cry as he releases into the condom. My breath is uneven and my chest is heaving up and down. He slides out and I whimper.

I watch him pull off the condom and toss it on the trash. He walks over to the bed with my panties in hand and his t-shirt. He has his boxers on. I dress quickly and we get under the covers again.

He pulls me close to him and I lay my head on his chest. All I hear is the steady beat of his heart and his slow breaths.

A/N

HEHE um sorry it took so long to update. I've been crazy busy and stuff has happened that I'm just shocked about. I will try and update later this week or early next week. Srry.