Hold On Till May-13

Brene's POV

My arm is jerked back and I stumble to the ground. Michael lifts me up and I dust off my pants. "What the hell do you want" I say through gritted teeth. Michael's eyes meet mine. Tears spring into my eyes. I feel the slaty tears roll down my face. His eyes locked on mine. His thumb wiped away my tears gently. He pulls me into a hug. I sob into his chest. He rubs my back gently and rests his chin on top of my head. "It's gonna be okay. I won't leave you. I promise. Me and you taking on the world." He kisses the top of my head.

I'm still sobbing into Michael's chest. He pulls away and wipes away my tears. "Listen to me. You don't need him to be happy. Plenty of other guys would be lucky to have you." He says as I stare at the ground. "Michael why do you care so much" I say in a whisper. He seems surprised by the question. "I care because you shouldn't be crying over some dim wit who cheated on you". A small smile creeps onto my face. The cold air makes me shiver.

I rub my arms and Michael pulls me in. His warmth radiating on to me. "I will take you home" he says and we start walking to my house. We reach my door step and he pulls me into another long hug. "Call me if you need anything. You have my number." I nod my head into his chest and pull out my keys. I walk in and head to my room.

Michael's POV

I walk to Andrea's house since it wasn't to far. I reach the door and open the mail box. I pull out the spare key and step inside. It's warm and comfortable compared to the bitter coldness of outside. I shiver and keep walking in. I see Ashton laying on the couch. I take the other couch and lay down. Tonight has been...........I really don't know why to say about it.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ NEXT MORNING ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Calum's POV

I wake up to a string of two people cursing. "No fuck you Andrea. You can't have people in my house. You stupid worthless shit."

It's a man's voice saying this. I creep down the stairs slowly. That's when I see him. Tall balding with brown hair a brown eyes. But he looks nothing like Andrea. She responds. "Well maybe I wouldn't have fucking people over if you showed me consideration. When was the last time you asked how I was. No u just give a shit about Liz and my grades. I can't wait to leave this hell hole." His eyes burn with fury. Yet he doesn't hit it yell at her. He turns to me with a smirk. "So is this the boy you've been fucking. That's good to know your a slut. It's Michael Luke and Ashton. Now you're adding him to the list."

My fists are clenched as I speak through gritted teeth. "You have no right to say that about her. She's a better person than you ever will be. She's not a slut or shit or any of that." He raises his eyes brows and pushes past me. I hear the front door slam and everyone else walks in. "Morning" mumbles Luke.

"I have to tell you guys something. Completes honesty." Says Andrea in a small voice. We all turn to look at her. "Let's sit in the living room" says Ashton. We all shuffle in and sit down.

Andrea's POV

"You guys are all my best friends. Luke Marbella Michael Ashton and Calum. Kelly is missing but I know she's with me in my heart. I've been dealing with some stuff for the past few months and you guys need to know what's been going on." They all nod as I am here standing in front of them. They are all here waiting for me to talk. I take a breath and begin.

"First of all. These people are not my real parents. My real mom is a junkie and my real dad is a guy who runs his own landscaping company and he doesn't care about me. I was adopted when I was a baby and these people genuinely cared about me. They sent me to good schools and I had more than enough. Then in middle school my adoptive dad began to verbally abuse me. He would always say stuff that put me down. That when I began cutting."

I look at Luke and his head is hung low. Marbella is leaned into Ashton with tears escaping her eyes. I feel the salty tears roll down my face as I keep talking.

"My adoptive mom didn't say anything. She would slap me or hit me with yeh belt. Then I began to bully myself. I would see skinny girls all around me. They would tease me and everything. People though I would brush it off but I didn't. I began to purge and then starve. I had an eating disorder. Then came high school. My boyfriend from 9th grade bailed on me that one night at my first high school party."

The memories came flashing back. Everything was clear and fresh.

"I was in a black long sleeve shirt. A red skirt and black flats. That was the first time I saw Alex. I was dancing in the middle of the living room with some people. That's when he came up to me and grabbed me by the hips. He was drunk I could smell it. He placed his mouth at my ear and told me I was a bad girl. He began pulling me away and into a room on the first floor. I don't know of people saw or not. Or if they just acted like they didn't see. Luke wasn't there and my boyfriend at the time was gone. When I was dragged to that's bedroom I was dying. I screamed but nobody helped me. Alex raped me that night at the party. He violated me and stole my first time. That's why it is hard for me to trust guys. It's took Ashton a few tries to get me ton trust him. Same with Michael. After the rape I just went along with my life. But I feel into deeper depression. I began cutting more. That's when I first tried suicide. Luke was away on a trip and I knew nobody would care. So I took a bottle of pills and took them with a bottle of vodka. I passed out in the living room."

I looked at Luke again. His hands on his head. He was shaking his head. Calum had tears in his eyes. Michael had tears rolling down his face. Ashton was hugging Marbella. I stood there with tears rolling down my face.

"My adoptive mom found me and took me to the ER. I was there for a week they pumped my stomach and a bunch of other stuff. This all happened 3 other times. They didn't give me up because they would he knows as "heroes" to a poor little depressed girl. I never felt worthy of life. I just wanted to end it. Last night I jumped the bridge that was in the woods. Calum jumped in behind me. He tried to help me and I pushed him away. I pushed away all the people who wanted to help me. I didn't want to be saved. Till last night."

A:N

163 READS. THATS INSANE. thank u sooooooo much. I hope u guys like this chapter. I am gonna UPDATE again right after this. It should be up at around 5:30. Love u all stay strong. I'm here for u guys.