Hold On Till May-3

Calum's POV

I follow Andrea out to the front of school. The winds whips around her dark long brown hair. I notice her wrap her arms around herself as a gusts hits us hard. I pull off my backpack and balance it some how and pull off my hoodie. "Andrea here take my hoodie. You look cold" I say I with a smile. She turns around "Thanks Calum. I knew I should've worn a thicker jacket". She pulls is on and picks her hair up into a pony tail.

We keep walking until we reach a group of three people. A tall blonde boy with blue eyes. Another tall guy but with brown hair and blue eyes and a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes. Before we reach the completely I say "Um Andrea what are their names." She smiles and says "You'll know soon enough. Trust me they will like you. I mean I know I like you." I let out a small laugh and start walking again. "ANDYYYYYYY" I hear the blonde boy yell. "LUCAASSSSS" I hear her yell back. He looks over her shoulder and sees me standing there. "Hey man I'm Luke. What's your name."

Andrea looks at me and nods her head. " I'm Calum. I'm a new senior."Luke smiles and says. "So I see you've takin a liking to my best friend. I start to get nervous. Is he her boyfriend. Does he like her. "N-n-no I mean y-y-yes but just as friends". Luke laughs and so does the brown haired boy. Andrea smacks Luke and the other girl smacks the brown haired boy. When they stop laughing the brown haired boy steps forward and says "Hey I'm Ashton but you can call me Ash". I nod and see the girl. "Hey I'm Kelly. " I nod and say "It's cool to meet you all".

Andrea looks at me and says. "You have an accent. Australia huh" I nod and smile. She claps her hands and lets out a whoop whoop.

Andrea's POV

"You guuuuuuuys we should start heading to my house. My parents aren't gonna be back till Saturday night cuz they have this thing in LA so they left this morning." I start to lead them to the parking lot when I see Calum's car wasn't starting up. He hit his steering wheel in frustration. I laugh and walk over to him. "Calum do you need a ride
to my house." His brown eyes meet mine. "Um yea is that okay." I nod as he close his door and locks his car. We start walking to my car as my mom calls me. "Hola Ma. Yea I know. Si lo ago. Okay pues love you too. Bye".

Calum looks at me with confusion. I laugh "My parents are from El Salvador down in Central America just like Kelly. We are both Latin. Luke is from Australia and has a light accent. Ashton is from here. He came to San Francisco from Oregon." Calum nods his head and I unlock my car. "I hope you don't mind a mix of pop and punk music." I say biting my lip. He laughs and says. "No worries I'm into that mix too." I smile and connect my phone. I press play on my music and PTV comes on. It's A Match Into Water. I start to pull out if the parking lot heading to my house. "Hey Andrea are you going to the Vans Warped tour." I turn down the music and say "Yup. Luke and I got tickets and we are surprising Kelly and Ashton with a pair tonight." He looks and me and asks "So I guess that means you and Luke are a couple and Kelly and Ashton are a thing." I break into laughter at the red light. "Ohhhh my gosh Calum no. Luke is like my brother. I've known him since pre-k. He and I met Ashton in first and Kelly joins our trio in 4th grade." Calum smiles. "Sorry. Didn't mean to make anything weird." I hit the gas and say "No it's fine. Haha. We get that a lot. But no I have only had one boyfriend and that was in 9th grade." Calum laughs. "Ugh now you think I'm a dork" Calum shakes his head. "No I think it's cute. I mean you really haven't paid attention to guys but your must be pretty smart. I was looking at the Dean's list and your name was there at the top." I feel the heat rise to my cheeks as we pull to a stop. I look over at Calum and he's wearing this goofy grin that makes me burst into laughter. He's so sweet and nice. I hear my phone ring as I pull it out and put it on speaker. "Hey baby. I wanted to know if we were still on for Friday night."

Calum's POV

My jaw tenses as I hear a guys voice. I turn my face and look out the window "Alex I'm not going out with you. Not next. Friday or next weekend. I don't like you. I don't want you and please stop calling me or I will give you my phone bill." I hear Andrea say as I look out the window. Serves the twat right. Andrea is really cool and he doesn't deserve her.

She clicks her phone off and pokes my arm. I turn and she flashes a smile. She turns the corner and we reach her house. She parks and get out as info the same. "Luke lives a block down. Ashton lives a block up and Kelly lives across the street." I look at her with wide eyes as she walks to the door. That's when an all to familiar voice calls her name. My face immediately drains it's color.

A/n
Hello ppls. Hope you are enjoying the story. Yep this chapter sucks. I'm srry. I promise I will give a great double update tomorrow is this gets 15 reads. I promise. Pls share my story and share and share b/c sharing is caring.