Hold On Till May-15

Andrea's POV

Everyone else is engrossed into the movie. I steal glances at Calum. The soft glow of the tv makes him look even better. I like him I really do. He knows everything now. Does he still like me ? Does he even think I'm worth his time ? Many more questions run through my head. His smile brightens everything. When I spent that month without him i suffered. His smile and laugh so far away yet so near.

He was so close yet so far.

Calum's POV

She looks so amazing and beautiful even after everything she's gone through. The fact that she has stayed through all the stuff she's been through is amazing. Her smile is music to my ears. Her laugh is a work of art. That month without her hurt so much. She's the one I want. I still like her. I like her even more after hearing he story.

She's so close but so far.

Andrea's POV

I stand up and walk to the kitchen. I switch on the light. I hear a few scream and laughs. Something happened. I open the cabinet door and pull out a glass. I open the faucet and let the cool water fill the cup. I bring it to my lips and let the liquid cool my throat. I put the glass down and see Calum standing there.

"We need to talk. About us and last night and us" I nod at his words. He's right. I walk over to him and hold his hand. I drag him up the stairs. Everyone is to focused on the movie to notice us gone. I lead him up to my parents room and to the balcony. I rest my elbows on the ledge. I feel him come up behind me and hug me. "Andrea I like you. I still do. The fact that you have been through so much makes me like you even more. You're so strong." I smile at his words.

Calum's POV

I step back and she turns around. "Calum why do you even like me ? I'm not skinny or pretty or good enough."

I frown at her words and pull her close to my chest. "Andrea your the most beautiful gurl I laid eyes on. I don't care that your not skinny or if you are. I care about what's inside. Your funny sweet sarcastic and a though cookie. You don't let people mess around with you."

I kiss the top of her head. She looks up at me. "I think I'm ready for that kiss". I smile at her "You sure." She nods her head.

I lean down slowly and brush my lips past hers. I kiss the corner of her lips and connect them. Our lips move in sync as if made for each other. Her arms are wrapped around my neck. I pull he closer by her waist

Andrea's POV

His lips are molded with mine. His mouth tastes of mint. His warm hands pull me close by my waist. He slides his tongue across my bottom lip. I grant him entrance. I feel the butterflies in my stomach fly away. Out tongues move together slowly. This kiss is slow and passionate. My body burns. His touch sends eclectic shocks through me. Nobody has ever made me feel this way.

Calum's POV

Out lips move perfectly. She's the one who makes me go weak at the knees. She was the one who stole my heart at first glance. As we pull always her eyes flutter open. I peck her lips gently and hug her again. I feel her hands play with the ends of my hair. "Andrea will you go out with me tomorrow night" I see a small blush creep up here cheeks. "I'd love to go out with you". I smile and blush. She hugs me once more and we walk back inside.

Ashton's POV

Marbella leaned into me. I wanted to ask her out. Everyone thinks were official when we actually aren't. I poke her cheek and she looks up at me. "Ummmm" I say as I scratch the back of my neck. "Will you ummm go out with me". She smiles and pecks my cheek. "Yes" she says excitedly. I smile and feel her poke my dimple. "I will pick you up at 7 tomorrow" She smiles and leans against me and we keep watching the movie.

Luke's POV

I sit with Michael on the couch. Eyes trained on the movie. I yawn and hear my phone start ringing. I pull it out and look at the screen. It's her. She's calling me. I slide the answer button.

"Hi Lucas" I hear the familiar voice say. My stomach flips my palms sweat and my heart pounds. I didn't think I would be hearing her voice so early. The music in the background is loud and has an unfamiliar best. People are yelling in Spanish. I didn't think she would call. It's been a while since we have talked. She isn't supposed to be back till January. It's October. She speaks again "Hi Lucas Luke or whatever. I don't even know how to talk hehe" I gulp. I get up and walk to the backyard "H-H-Hey Kelly" she laughs "I know I left on bad terms with you. I'm sorry. I was upset that you found Elise and you seemed a lot happier with her than with me." she giggles again and her words are slurred. She's drunk.

"So Lukey in here in Central America doing nothing. I still like you a lot. But I don't know why. I just wanted to tell you Fuck You. I hate you at the same time. You tore my heart. You chewed me up and spit me out. Am I some poison. Anyways I'm going back to America next week. Shhhhhhh don't tell it's a surprise" she giggles again and then the line goes dead.

I run my hands through my hair. "Ughhhhhh gahhhhhhhhhh" I yell into the night air. She's coming back. She likes me but hates me. I didn't know I hurt her so bad. I look at my phone. It's a little past mid-night. Looks like we are crashing here again.

Calum's POV

Andy and I walk back downstairs. She is ahead of me and I look at her. "I can feel you staring Calum." I laugh as she walks to the couch and lands on Michael. He lets out an OUF. I see Luke outside and hear him yell.

I walk out to the backyard. "Hey Luke what's wrong." He looks up at me from his squatting position. "She called me bro. She called me and is coming back in a week." It takes me a minute to figure out who he's talking about. "Shit"

A/N

ASDFGHJKL THANK U FOR 190+ READS. I LOVE U ALL. OKAY MUSHY CHAPTER BUT ITS OKAY. PLS COMMENT AND VOTE. PLS SHARE THE STORY WITH PPL

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM

@9_boysstolemyheart

I'm so close to 1K on it