Hold On Till May-25

*three days later*

Calum's POV

I squeeze her hand hoping she will squeeze it back. I'm a wreck. I haven't showered for days. Everyone says let's take turns. I told then no. We are all in the small room.

The smell of medicine has grown on me. I look down and feel pressure on my hand. My head shoots up and I see her opening her eyes. My heart leaps at the sight. "Andrea you're awake. " I stand up and place a kiss on her head.

Andrea's POV

"C-Calum where's Kelly. How is she." I ask shakily. I look around the room and I see anger in everyone's eyes. Calum swallows hard.

"She caused this. She got angry that you and I went out. She likes me and she kissed me the day of the accident. She pulled you're are. She the reason you're here." I shake my head. Why would she do this. I've been so nice to her. Maybe I wasn't good enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 WEEKS LATER

Calum's POV

We walk through the hall. I hold Andrea's hand. We reach homeroom. She hugs me and whispers in my ear "Meet me by the bleachers before you leave for your manly weekend with Ash,Luke,and Mike." I smile and kiss her cheek. I rush to my homeroom and sit down. I wonder what she wants.

Luke's POV

I sit next to Marbella. She slips me a note. Before I open it Ashton walks in with Michael. The slump next to me and keep chatting. I open the note

Meet me by the locker room

XOXO

I turn around and see her in a conversation with some girl. I smile and slip the note in my pocket. Our teacher walks in reads announcements takes attendance and the bell rings. First period.

Andrea's POV

First and second period fly by. One more class and day is over.

I tap my pencil against my leg. I start zoning out remember the accident. I jump when I feel a hand on my shoulder. Luke looks at me. "Class is over." I nod and gather my things. I head to the bleachers. I see him leaning against the wall. Gray hoodie,black jeans,black converse,and his stupid snapback. I grin and walk toward him. "Hey Hood". He smiles and walks toward me he hugs me and spins me.

He kisses my nose then connects our lips. I feel the butterflies again. We pull apart "So why did you wanna meet here."

I smile and pull out a packet from my bag.

Calum's POV

She pulls out a packet from her back. "Is is that from Oxford" I ask shakily. She nods. "I haven't opened it. I wanted to open it with you." I nod and watch her slide her finger across the top. She hands it to me and I pull out the packet.

I scan the paper. "Sorry Andrea. Looks like you have to move to England." She looks at me shocked

" OH MY GOSH. I GOT INTO OXFORD. OH MY GOSH. AHHHH. CALUM I MADE IT. I DID IT"

I hug her and place a long kiss on her lips.

"You did it baby." I hug her again and she takes the packet and reads it. "Calum I got a full scholarship." I smile even wider. I hug her again and spin her. She puts the papers in her backpack and we walk to the school entrance.

A/N

So Mashton stuff aka Marbella n Ash will happen next chapter. HAPPY HOLIDAYS GUYS. ILY.