Hold On Till May-18

<<<<<Later that day>>>>>>>>>>>

Michael's POV

"Bye gram" I said as I hugged and she kissed my cheek. I pull out my phone as soon as I reach my house. I have nothing to do. I plop on my bed and start playing my video games.

Calum's POV

It's 6:30. Only a while till she's mine. All mine. Me and her.

Ashton's POV

6:30. A few more minutes. Me and Marbella. Her smile. Her laugh. Everything about her.

Andrea's POV

I grab my curler and lights curl my hair into soft waves. My brown eyes have smokey eyes the Marbella did. I looked at my dress. Silver knee length dress. Hugs my bust and flows out. It's perfect. I pull on the dress on and slip on some black heels. I add mascara to my eyes and put on a soft pink lipstick.

Marbella's POV

I pull my gray-blue hair into a half ponytail with curls. I line my hazel eyes with black eyes liner and pull on the black dress. It's long and sheer down to the skirt of the dress. I slip on my black and sliver heels and put on red lipstick. Tonight's gonna be amazing.

Ashton's POV

I pull up in front of her house. I step out of the car and fix my shirt and hair. I knock on the door and a tall guy opens the door. "Hi I'm Ashton Irwin." I say while shaking the mans hand. "I'm her father. Alex. So your the one who my daughter is gaga about." I laugh and nod. "I'm actually gaga over her sir. You have an amazing daughter." His lips raise into a smile.

I hear her walking out of her room towards her dad and I. She looks beautiful. She looks amazing. I'm left speechless. "Hi Ashton" she smiles. "H-hey Marbella. You uh look beautiful" she blushes and hugs her dad. "Dad I'm sleeping over at Andrea's house. I swear." He looks me dead in the eyes.

"If you hurt her. I will sure as hell hunt you down like an animal. You have my daughter in your hands." I gulp "Yes sir. I will take care of her" he nods and turns to Marbella. "No funny business and if your not at Andrea's don't think you will ever see Ashton again. " She nods and hugs her dad. "Bye dad bye Mari." We walk out to the car and I exhale. I open the passenger door and he gets in. I walk around ten car and stick a few mints in my mouth.

Marbella's POV

As soon as Ashton goes around I pop mints into my mouth. This night will be amazing. He opens the door and gets in. "You look beautiful Marbella." I feel the heat rise to my checks. "Thanks Ash you don't look so bad yourself.

Calum's POV

I knock on the familiar door. The door I came to in tears one morning. The door ran to find her cutting her skin. The door that I punched the night that I left her. The door that I walked through so many times thinking how did I let her slip away again.
But now she was with me. She was going on a date with me. I ring the bell and someone opens the door. It's Luke. "H-hey Luke" I smile awkwardly. "So Andrea's parents aren't here but I am. I am like her older brother. I will protect her from anything. So you better treat her right. No funny stuff and she should he back home by 10:30. If she's here at 10:31 don't think she will see you again."

I looked at him I'm shock. "Luke could you move out of the way. My date is waiting" I hear her say. Luke moves out of the way and I see her. She looks stunning. I like her better without makeup but she still looks amazing. "Hi Calum" she smiles. He dimple shows. "Hi Andrea. You look wow." She laughs. And turns to Luke. "Luke you can go back to your movie." He hugs Andrea and tells her something in her ear. She nods and he kisses her forehead.

Andrea's POV

"Bye Luke. See ya when I see ya" I grab his hand and pull him out. "I'm so glad you came." He laughs "Well we do have a date." She smiles. "Yea and your kinda early which I great because Luke kept talking to me about sex." Calum bursts out laughing. "What. He thinks we were gonna do the deed. O my god Luke." I laugh along. "Yea. Look he even shoved condoms in my purse." Calum pulls one out. "Hmmm well this won't fit me." I gasp and hit his arm with my purse.

Calum's POV

I laugh and open the door for her. She sits in and I jog to the car and sit in. "Okay Ms.Andrea Elizabeth we will be at our destination in 30 minutes. She laughs and says "Aye aye Captain." I start the car and we head off.

Ashton's POV

"Marbella you dad's kinda scary." She laughs "Ash my dads always scary." I smile and look forward. "So are you excited for this evening." She nods and pokes my dimple. "I like your dimple." She giggles. I shake my head. "I really don't know what I'm doing." She looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "What. You've never been on a date."

"No I've been on a date but not in high school. I went to the movies a few times with a girl but I wasn't sure if we were dating or not." I laugh nervously. "Awwww Ashton." she pinches my cheek.

Calum's POV

We reach the reach the restaurant and the rest of the night goes perfect. I led her to the center of the restaurant which was almost empty. We sway together to the slow music. We pull away and she looks me in the eyes. We lean in and our lips touch.

Andrea's POV

His kiss is gentle but rough. He pulls away and I part my lips. His tongue enters my mouth and he deepens the kiss. We pull away and I take in a breath of air. "Shall we go." I nod and he peck my lips once again.

Ashton's POV

She sips the champagne. She giggles. "Ashton no way. You did not piss on him."

"I did piss on him."

She heard a song start to play. It was a slow song. She stood up and grabbed my hand. She was tipsy so I was holding her up. She pulls abc and smashes her lips on mine. My hands grip her waist.

Her hands are on the back of my neck.

Marbella's POV

I pull back slowly and whisper. "We should go." He nods and pays the bill and we walk back to the car. He half carrys half walks me out.

I know I'm kinda drunk. I lay my head on the window on the drive to Andy's house. I touch my lips with my fingers and slip into a dark dizzy world.

A/N

HIII PLS COMMENT AND VOTE AND SHARE MY STORY. I LOVE U ALL. IF U WOULD PLS MAKE ME A TRAILER PLS MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT😘❤️