Hold On Till May-19

Andrea's POV

"Common Calum. Come inside. Nobody is home yet and Marbella and Ashton will be her later." He grins and walks in. We walk into the kitchen and i open the liquor cabinet. "Andrea-" starts Calum. I put my hand up. "No shhhh Calum. I'll be back I'm gonna change. I will get you some of Luke's sweats."

I walk down the steps. My dress is gone and I'm in sweats and one of Luke's old tee's. I walk up behind Calum and toss him the sweats. "Go change pretty boy"

I open the bottle of vodka and pull out the orange juice. I haven't drank in a long time. The last was with Luke and we ended up kissing. Luckily he was more intoxicated than me and remembers nothing. Calum walks out with sweats and his white undershirt. His dress shirt and dress shoes are off.

I walk over and places my hands around his neck. "Calum. I have no idea why you would notice me" he shakes his head. His soft calloused finger pushes back a lock of hair behind my ear. He leans down and kiss under my ear. Slowly his lips kiss across my cheek to the corner of my lips. "I don't know why a girl like you would notice me" he says as he places his lips on mine.

I kiss back and his hands are wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. I wrap my arms around his head playing with his hair.

We move back slowly till I hit the counter top. He picks me up with ease and stands between my legs. I tug gently at the bottom of his shirt. We pull apart as it goes over his head. Quickly his lips are back on mine. We pull away both panting.

He smirks as run my fingers along his torso.

I slide off the counter and take out two glass cups.

I fill them half vodka half orange juice.

Calum's POV

She hands me a glass of the drink. We clink glasses and drink. She takes my hand and leads me to the living room couch. We place the glasses on the coffee table. I grab her waist as soon as she turns to me. I kiss her and we fall back on the couch. She opens her lips and I slide my tongue in. The kiss is deeper and more hungry. I pull off her t-shirt leaving her in a black bra.

Then the doorbell rings. I groan and she giggles.

He shirt is on and she's at the door.

"Hey Ash."

"Um Marbella is staying here right"

"Yup"

"Kay. Lemme get her off. She had a few more drinks than me"

"How did you get the drinks."

"Fake id's"

"Wow Irwin. Smooth"

She walks back in and ruffles my hair. "Marbel is gonna spend the night. You can to if ya want. Ash might also stay."

I smile. "Wish I could sweetheart but I don't want my mom askin questions."

She pouts. "Okay. But come over tomorrow."

I nod and stand up.

She turns but I grab her arm. I wipe the tear that escaped her dark jeweled eyes. She looks up at me.

"Baby don't cry because it breaks my heart." She nods and I lean down and give her one last kiss.

"Bye Calum. See you tomorrow."

"Bye Andy. See ya tomorrow" and I peck her lips as I pass Ash carrying Marbella in. "Bye Ash"

"Bye Calum. See ya bro"

Ashton's POV

I carry her in and place her in the guest bedroom. Andrea walks in and leans on the doorframe. "She really likes you Ash" I turn and look at her with a smile.

"I really like her more than you can imagine."

She walks in and pats my back "Good luck Irwin. This one is the best girl ever. She's a handful but you gotta love her." I chuckle and nod. "She's the best handful in my life."

A/N

HIIIIIIIIII OMG SO CLOSE TO 300. GAAAAAH. PLS SHARE MY STORY. THANK U SOOO MUCH. I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I HAVE 270

READS.