Hold On Till May-1

Andrea's POV
I walked down the barren hallway to my next class. My converse hit the speckled floor softly. My eyes trained on the floor. I was late and I would be in trouble, but I didn't care. I walked into my English class and hear my teacher Mr.Porter yell "Andrea your late. Where's your pass?"

I pivot my heels and face him. "I uh was asking a teacher something. I forgot to ask for a note." He nods and a wave if relief floods over me. I walk to the back my normal seat next to Luke. He turns and gives me a toothy grin. "Smooth kid. Smooth. What were you really doing" I look at him and mouth nothing. He lets out a laugh and looks back to the front. Just a two more classes and I'm out of here.

My head starts to droop as we talk about Shakespeare. None of us care about Hamlet or Romeo and Juliet. One third of these people care about sex. The other about school and the rest are like me and Luke. We are here because we have to be. I feel a jab at my side and see Luke looking forward with the most fake innocent smile ever. I uncurl my fingers from the ball they were in and jab my index into Luke's side. He looks at me and says "Hey that was just to wake you up. Ms.Sleeping Beauty." I laugh at him and open my note book.

First thing I see is the PEIRCE THE VEIL. Band logo sign and my SLEEPING WITH SIRENS. Band logo. I sight and think of my favorite song by PTV they saved my life along with Luke. I couldn't wait until the Vans Warped tour. Luke and I got tickets and were so excited.

I was snapped out of my daydream by the bell signaling the end of class. "WAIT" hollered my teachers causing all of us to freeze at the door. "We will have a 2 page essay on Hamlet if any of you don't stay awake in class tomorrow." I groan and look at Luke. "Looks like it's time to start a wonderful essay on Hamlet". He laughs and says "I guess so."

A/N
Hello ppl. So this is my first chapter sorry it's crappy. Please read. It will get better I promise. I hope you liked my first chapter. I will update when this gets 5 reads. :)
Please spread the word about it. Thank u 😘❤