Hold On Till May-5

Luke's POV

We ended up watching Insidious.Kelly is on the floor with her knees pulled into her chest. Andre is next to her doing the same. I think the boys and I should play a little joke on them. I tap Calum who looks up from his position on the floor. I wave my have and he sits up. "We should play a joke on the girls!" I say in a whisper. A mischievous smile spreads action his face. "Lets do it to the girls and Michael. Ashton will get into it. Michael screams like a girl so that makes him one." Whispers Calum. I let out a quest laugh and poke Ashton and tell him the plan. He announces loudly "I'm gonna take a waz" everyone stays glued to the screen. Calum and I slowly get up and creep into the kitchen.

Calum's POV

"Calum open that drawer and pull out a 3 bowls." Ashton directs me. I reach over and pull out three and set them on the counter along with Luke who sets down wooden spoons. I walk out and take a peek of the living room checking our victims. I tiptoe back to the kitchen. "Kelly and Andrea are huddled together and Michael is next to them huddling with them." I say. Luke and Ashton smile between themselves as we pic up the bowls and spoons.

Ashton's POV

We all tiptoe out and stand behind the three of them. It's the scene before the really scary part that Andrea and Kelly hate. I whisper count "1-2-3". We let out banging on the pots. Andrea Kelky and Michael let out shrieks screaming bloody murder. Me and the other boys are laughing our asses off. "You fuckin son of a bitch" yells Kelly. "You fuckin bastards gave me heart attack" yells Andrea. "Fuckin son of a bitch. What the fuck was that for" yells Michael.

Luke's POV

Cal Ash and I are laughing so hard. We can't even breath. "I-I'm sorry" I say doubling over in laughter. Calum and Ash do the same. That's when I feel something hit my back. "Ass this is what you get" I hear them yell. Andrea Michael and Kelly attack Cal Ash n I with pillows. I crouch and sneak behind Kelly. I grab her by the hips and pick her up. She lets out a yelp as I plop her I'm the couch and tickle her sides.

Calum's POV

I feel the pillow hit and I duck. I turn and grab Andrea's hips. I pull her back and he back hits my chest. I stumble over a pillow and we fall. We fall and rolls off me. We are both laughing. I roll over on top of her. She is trapped under me. My knees squeeze her waist and I tickle. Her sides. Her laugh fills the room. I smile at the beautiful sound.

Ashton's POV

Michael jumps on my back piggyback ride style. I wasn't ready and I fall on the sofa chair. All we can hear is laughing and the movie has reached the end. The lights are are still off. Only the soft glow of the TV lights the room. "C C C CALUM STOOOP. IT HURTS TO GOOD. HAHAHAHA" yells Andrea as she keeps laughing. Kelly yells the same but to Luke. I push Michael off and he's lands with an uff on the ground. I stand up and turn of the TV and it goes quiet. "Ashton Irwin turn the lights on" says someone. I laugh and walk over to the light switches. I flip it and nothing happens.

"Andrea I think we have a problem."

"What is it Ash"

"Power outage."

"Shit. Ok hold on"

Minutes later we are blinded by a flash. "Gahhh turn it down." We all switch on the flash from our phones on and light up the living room.

Calum's POV

I shiver and realize we were warm because the heater. "H-H-Hey am I the only one freezing right now" I say. Everyone shakes their head. We all turn to Andrea. "Lets go to my room. We can all lay in my bed. It's big enough for all of us." We all trudge upstairs and opened the door to her room. Wow she liked bands a lot.

Andrea's POV

"Luke" I whisper. "What" he turns and faces me. "We gotta give Kelly n ash their tickets." He nods them says "Wait what about Calum and Michael?" I smile and say "I got it covered already".

Everyone plops on my bed and lays down in a circle with legs dangling on the side. "Kelly Ashton Michael Calum" they all turn and look at me. I pull out four tickets and light them with my phone. "O MY GOSH ANDYYYYYY AHHHHHH. YOU DID NOT" yells Kelly jumping up and down. Calum walks over to me and says "Why did you get me one. I though it was only best friends together". I think he sees a flash of pain across my face and says "Never mind thanks for the ticket". Ashton and Michael run and squish me into a hug. "Hey I also helped pay for those" says Luke. He's engulfed in a hug. Calum is the only one still sitting on my bed. He types something on his phone and looks up. "Um where's the bathroom" I point to the door and he walks in.

CRAP SHIT NO. I mentally slap myself. I didn't put my blade back. It's still on the sink.

Calum's POV

I walk into the bathroom and see a blade on the edge of the sink. Wait no. She doesn't. Why. She's so amazing. I pick up the blade and wrap it in toilet paper. I piss and then flush the blade out. She can't hurt herself. I wash my hands and open the door. She's leaning against the frame. Arms crossed on her chest. "Um Calum did you see anything on the sink." I debate wether telling her I know of that I saw nothing. I open my mouth.

A/n

Hiiii yay. Here's the chapter sorry it sucks. I hope you like it.

Pls share it with people. Hope u r all doing well! love you all stay perf. I

Will update when this gets 23 reads.