Hold On Till May-24

Calum's POV

I walk out with her parents to the waiting room. "Look I'm sorry I snapped. I've just been worried and stressed out."

Her mom glares at me then her features soften. "Calum Luke thank you. I'm sorry we have a very busy schedule. We can't handle out jobs and a daughter. She should be more careful driving-" I cut her off.

"SHE WAS BEING CAREFUL. KELLY HER SO CALLED "BEST FRIEND" CAUSED THIS. SHE PULLED ANDREA'S ARM. SHE HURT ANDREA. SHE CAUSED THE ONLY GIRL I LOVE TO END UP IN A COMA."

Her dad takes a step toward me. "You have no right to speak to my wife like that. Andrea is our daughter and we can do whatever we want with her."

I clench my fists and look at Luke. i turn back and look him straight in the eyes. "No you can't. She's 18. She is no longer in your custody."

I take a step back. "Alright Mr.Smartypants if we kick her out where would she live."

I laugh "Please you wouldn't kick her out. When the press learn about this you would be in ruins."

His jaw tightens when his wife's phone rings. She answers exchanges conversation and taps his shoulder. "We have a thing in Albany,New York."

I smirk at him and they leave they hospital. Luke looks at me and smirks. "Very nice Hood. Telling off the old man." I shoot him a glare "He needed to know and I don't care." Luke shrugs "Calum I'm actually glad you had the balls to tell him that."

Ashton's POV

I walk in with Marbella to the hospital room. I see Andy just laying there. She looks lifeless. She's alive and dead at the same time. Marbella takes one look and hides her face in my chest. I wrap my arm around her.

What's gonna happen to one of my best friends ? No what's gonna happen to a girl that is like my sister?

A/N

I am adding lots of drama. I have no idea why. I might end the book and write a sequel. I AM NOT ENDING THIS BOOK YET. OKAY WELL IMA SEE U LATER BOOBOO's.

Follow my IG and Twitter.

IG-demi_1d_heros

Twitter-SWS1D