Hold On Till May-29

Marbella's POV

"No bitch. Just no." We burst out laughing as we hear the boys tell about their weekend. "Ashton don't you dare take me to the fucking woods because I need wifi and pizza"

Ashton laughs and says with a wink "Ohh I think we wouldn't need wifi or pizza"

I slap his arm and gasp. "Ashton Fletcher Irwin"

Andrea and Calum get up and walk away from the living room. I hear them step into the kitchen then I hear yells and see Calum storming out of the house. The door slams and Andrea runs upstairs and slams her door closed.

I nudge Luke and he gets up and runs upstairs.

Luke's POV

I knock on the door and step in. She's curled in a ball on the bed clutching her pillow. "Babe what's wrong. What happened."

She looked up at me with a year stained face. "C-C-C-Calum's mad cause I am moving to London this summer"

I take a step back. "Wait what."

"Luke I got accepted to Oxford and UCLA. He only let me tell him about London. I didn't even get to talk about UCLA."

I walk over and sit on her bed. I pat the spot next to me and she crawls over. I hug her. "Andy tell him. Then it will work out." She nods and sits up.

Marbella's POV

"Ewwwwww. PDA. Brene and Michael are sucking their faces off. Gross." I say sticking my tongue out at them.

Luke comes down and sighs. "Everything's okay. Just some miscommunication. Marbella you applied to UCLA right."

I nod my head. "Yup Andy and I applied together. Why?"

Luke smiles "You got accepted."

I nod my head "Yea duh and so did Andrea."

Andrea's POV

I walk downstairs. My hair is wet and I'm in jeans and Calum's hoodie. I slip on my converse and tell everyone I will be back soon.

I run to Calum's house and knock on the door. His sister Maliko opens the door. She has a resemblance to Calum. Tan skin. Almond eyes and a beautiful smile. "Hi. Is uh Calum home."

She nods "Yea he's in his room crying. Music is blasting. ANDREA PLEASE CALM HIM DOWN. MY EARS ARE READY TO BURST" she begs.

I laugh. "Sure."

I walk up to his room and open the door. His xbox is off. His lights are all off. He has All Time Low blasting. I lower the volume and slip off my shoes. I pull off my jeans and put on his sweats. I take off his hoodie and my shirt and pull on his white t-shirt. Maliko yells out she's leaving.

Just me and Calum in his room. I crawl under his covers. We are face to face in the small place. His eyes are red. I placed my hand on his cheek. "You didn't let me finish" I whisper.

He meets my eyes. He hoarsely replies "Finish telling me then."

"I also got accepted to UCLA. I'm not going to London. I'm going to La"

He smiles and hugs me closer. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to storm out. I love you. I don't know what I would do if you leave me."

I look up at him and our lips meet. Sparks fly. He places his warm hand under my shirt and rubs circles into my back. My hand is on his firm torso.

Things get heated. He moves and hovers over me. He kiss me then moves down to my neck and the exposed skin from the v-neck. He moves my shirt up so it's right under my bra. He looks at me and I nod my head. He pulls off my shirt and kiss my lips again

He trails sloppy wet kisses down my torso. He sucks on my hip bone leaving a love bite. He goes back up and pulls his shirt off. We kiss more our tongues fighting for dominance. He kisses down my jaw and sucks on my neck. I let out a groan.

He smirks against my skin and licks it then blows cold air over it. I flip us over and straddle him. I leave pepper kisses across his chest and give him a hickey.

He rolls us over and unclasps my bra. My upper body exposed to him. My face flushes a deep red color. He slowly pulls my sweats off the does the same to his. He goes up again and kisses me. I can already feel him pressed against my thigh

"Do you want to" he says barely above a whisper. I nod and he kisses me hungrily.

He pulls off his briefs and rolls on the condom. Then he slowly pulls down my panties. He kisses me as he goes in. I shut my eyes and whimper. He stops. "I'm sorry. It's gonna hurt. We can stop."

I shake my head and grab his shoulders. He slides in all the way. I let out a small sigh as a tear slips out my eye. He kisses my cheek. "I love you" he whisper huskily in my ear. "I love you Calum" I say as he starts moving his hips. "Calum" I pant. I drag my nails down his back. Profanities leave his mouth as he moves faster.

I feel a burning I'm the pit of my stomach. I moan louder and louder. Pain is gone. All I feel is pleasure. I tighten around him a release. He groans and let's go after me. He pulls out and rolls off the condom and tosses it into the waste basket. He pulls on his boxers and passes me my panties.

Calum's POV

I strip the bed sheets and toss them I'm the hamper. I grab two new clean blankets and pull her close to me. "I love you" she snuggles closer to me. I hold her tight and fall asleep with her head on my chest. Even breaths and the same heartbeat.

A/N

HOLY CRAP I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW I WROTE THAT. MY CALUM FEELS ARE THROUGH THE EFFING ROOF. (•~•)

Anyways UMMMM HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPTER.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

ILY ALL. THANK U SO MUCH FOR ALL MY READS.

•_• stay purttay my little chicks 🐥🐥