Hold On Till May-11

Andrea's POV

I am still in my crouched position when I hear the door downstairs slam shut. I hear someone walking up the stairs. I pull myself into an even tighter ball when I hear my door open. "Andy what happened." I know it's Luke. I lift me head up slightly. "W-w-why aren't you at the party." He shrugs his shoulders and walks over and sits next to me. "Calum came back to the party. He was pretty upset." I can see Calum angry. It was my fault. I had to tell them. They had to know everything. He spoke again. "He came up to me and yelled. SHE PICKS YOU. ITS YOU. So I don't know what that means."

I feel the tears stream down my face again. "Luke he thinks I like you. I mean I do but like a brother. I like Calum but more than friends." Luke wraps his arm around me and hugs me close. "Hey it's gonna be okay. We just have to talk to him." I nod my head still crying. Tonight has been to emotional. First jumping off the bridge with Calum. Kissing Calum. Pushing Calum away. Everything was ME AND CALUM.

Luke's POV

She likes Calum. Calum liked her. He thinks she likes me. That derp has no idea. I loosen my grip of her. "Let's get you to bed okay." She stand stands up and walks to her bed. She lays down and I tuck her in. "Andy I'm gonna sleep here okay." She nods and scoots over. I lay down and kiss the top of her head as we both fall asleep.

€€€€€€BACK AT PARTY €€€€€€€€

Michael's POV

Still Into You by Paramore booms through the speakers. I keep walking and reach Brene she's on the couch alone. She drinks from her red cup and looks down at her phone. "Hey Brene" I yell over the music. She looks up and smiles. "Hey Mike. What's up." She slurs. She's drunk. I laugh and sit down. "Not much haha. What about you" she smiles and grabs both my shoulders. "I DUNNO" she laughs. "I mean my boyfriend just broke up with me through text. He is over in some corner French kissing some chick. I don't care. FUCK HIM AND HIS TINY DICK" She giggles but her face then goes sad.

Calum's POV

I walk back to Andrea's house. I need to talk to her. Does she like Luke or me. I am dragging Marbella and Ashton along. Both of them are totally wasted. Marbella tells cheesy jokes that she and Ashton laugh at.

"HEY CALUM. WHY CANT THE FLOWER RIDE ITS BIKE ANYMORE" shrieks Marbella and giggles. Ashton's slurs "WHYYYY HEHE WHY CANT THE WITTLE FLOWER BIKE." she giggles before yelling and laughing back "BECAUSE HIS PETALS FELL OFF." she and Ashton are laughing their asses off. It's freezing cold and it's 1 am. Andrea should still be up. I half drag half carry my two wasted friends up to Andrea's door.

I pull out my phone at call Andrea. After a few rings someone answers her phone. But it's not her. "Hello" says a groggy Luke. I grit my teeth and keep my cool. "Hey um I have Ash n Marbel down here. Both wasted as fuck." Luke laughs "Kay. We'll be right down."

Luke's POV

I shove Andrea and and she falls on the carpeted floor with a thump. "LUUUUUUUKEEEEEE" she groans as she sits up. I grin "We have guests." She grins and stands up. She looks down and sees she only in boy shorts. She opens her drawer n pulls on sweats. She runs down the stairs. To open the door.

Andrea's POV

I open the door and see Calum holding back Marbella's hair as she pukes on the curb. Ash pops up and scares me. "Heeeeeey Andyyyyyyyy" he slurs. I laugh and bring him inside. I lay him on couch and walk back out. Calum carries Marbel up the walk way "She's passed out" he says as I lead him up to my room. Luke walks up carrying a glass of water and two aspirin tablets. He shakes Marbella's shoulder. "Leave me alone" she swats at the air. Luke snaps his fingers near her ear. She shoots up straight. "Fuck you Hemmings" she says as she takes the water and aspirin.

She lays back down and Calum looks between Luke and I. "Look Andrea I get it. You don't like me. You like Luke and I'm sorry I snapped." Says Calum with his head lowered. I snort.

"Calum I do not like Luke. How many times do I have to tell you this. How do u not comprehend what I am telling you." Calum looks up. "I don't get it. You always run to Luke when something happens. I am there for you also. I wanna be the one you come running to. I wanna be the one you call when something is wrong." I walk close to him. His head looks down to meet my eyes. "Calum I don't like Luke. I like an amazing boy. He's so sweet and tall. The way he gets jealous makes me smile. The way he actually jumped with me makes me know he cares even more about me. I was just to blind to see it. But now I see clearly." Calum gives me a small smile. "I'm glad you realized that. I realized that I have been selfish and a total jerk. That I didn't care about your feelings. I'm sorry."

I hug Calum tight. His arms wrap around me in a tight hug. He kisses the top of my head and we stay like this for a while. His cologne intoxicates me once again. This boy. I need him to survive.

A/N

OKAY SHORT CHAPTER. IM SORRY. I AM DEALING WITH A FRIEND WHO ISNT OKAY. HE NEEDS HELP SO PLS IM SORRY THIS IS SHORT. LOVE U ALL. I WILL UPDATE AT 111 READS. PLS SHARE MY STORY PLS.