Hold On Till May-21

Andrea's POV

I wake up with a pounding in my head. My temples throb as I lift my head and look at my bedside table. I see the bottle of cherry vodka and groan as I remember what happened. I stumble into my bathroom and open my cabinet. I open the pill bottle and drink two with sink water. My phone goes off ringing and I walk I'm to my room and slide the button. "Hello" I say almost as a question.

Kelly's POV

"Hello" I hear the familiar voice say.

"Heey Andy. Um I was wondering if you could come get me. I'm at the airport and I uh need a ride."

She takes a few breathes."Yea be there soon."

Andrea's POV

I pull on my black skinny jeans and Calum's hoodie. It still smells like his cologne. I slip on my converse and slip out of my room. I check the time and see it's only 8 am.

I shoot Ashton a text

Ashton

I'm gonna go pick up Kelly at the airport. Call me when u wake up. U n Marbel can stay. Cal n Luke will be over later.

I get in my car and plug in my phone. My head is still booming. I'm so hungover and lacked of sleep. I pull on the freeway and turn on the radio.

Int-So Ms.Lizbeth it says you and your husband have a teenage daughter. What's it like being international affair workers and having a teenage daughter ?

I gulp. This is a radio interview with MY parents. I turn up the radio. My heart pounds.

Mrs.Lizbeth-Well it's not very difficult. She's a very independent girl. She always knows right from wrong. I've never had trouble with her. She knows what she's doing.

Int-How do you think she feels not having you home ?

Mr.Lizbeth-My daughter has never been bothered by it. As he father I always ask her if she would like to come and she says no. She likes being home. She usually has 2 or 3 friends stay with her or she stays with friends.

I can't believe him. "LIAR. YOU FUCKING LIAR" I yell at the radio. They never ask me if I want to go with them. They never bothered to ask me how I feel. They don't care.

Int-Hehe.....Do you worry about boys ? I've seen your daughters picture of her and you guys at a gala. She's quite stunning.

Mrs.Lizbeth-O well hehe. She has a very good friend. Luke. He's always there for her. He's like her brother. He is the over-protective brother and is always there for her. Out daughter also knows how we feel about her dating. We are okay with it as long as it's a nice boy and he's respectful.

Mr.Lizbeth-We know our daughter has good judgement and we trust her. She's a bright kid.

Int-Well it was lovely having you. I hope your business keeps thriving here in New York,London,and San Francisco.

Mr&Mrs.Lizbeth-Thank you. Goodbye.

I grip the wheel harder. My knuckles are white and my vision blurry. The tears are slip down my cheeks. My throat burns. The red lights of the cars and honking brings me back. My car crawls coward and I go to the terminals. I circle twice and I se Kelly. She looks different. Her face brighter and happy. I pull over and get out the car. Kelly hugs me as soon as I get out. I get her bag out and place it in my trunk. She gets in the pass anger seat and I get in the drivers.

I start moving the car. My eyes still have tears. My headache is worse. "So Andy. What's up."

I look at Kelly. "Um Luke is single. I'm dating Calum. Marbella and Ash are together and Michael is crushing on Brene."

He jaw is dropped down. "Close the trap Hun. Yup you missed a lot."

I look at my phone. Only 9 am. Kelly grabs my arm and pulls it. I lose controls of the wheel. Everything is flashing before my eyes. I feel my was hit the window. I taste blood in my mouth. I feel a huge blow to my left. I hit my head and feel a stab of pain at my side. Everything is black.

Calum's POV

I hear my phone ring and see it's Andrea. I swipe the screen ready to hear her voice.

"Hello. Is this Calum."

"Yes. Who is this. Where's Andrea."

"Sir your girlfriend has been in an accident. She is being flown to Mt.Zion hospital."

my breath is gone. My heart leaps out my chest. Tears slip from my eyes.

"WHAT. WHAT. WAS SHE ALONE. IS SHE BREATHING."

"Sir please calm down. She was with a young lady. The young lady she was with is okay. She has a broken arm and slight concussion."

"WHAT ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND. HAVE YOU CALLED HER PARENTS"

I yell as I pull on my clothes and run downstairs.

"Sir she wasn't as lucky. She is unconscious and he parents did not pick up. You were next on her favorites list in her contacts. Can you answer some basic questions for me."

"YEA"

"Ok sir. Is there anyone else we can contact."

"No I can call the others. She and her friend are at Mt.Zion"

"Yes sir. We just dropped in."

I park my car and call Luke.

"Hello"

"LUKE GET TO MT.ZION HOSPITAL NOW. ANDREA WAS IN A CRASH. THEY SAID WITH A FRIEND I GUES MARBELLA."

"CALUM. BREATH. LISTEN IT WASNT MARBELLA. I'm here with her and Ash. We will go to the hospital right now."

I run to the emergency room. The receptionist looks up at me. "Yes can I help you."

"I'm looking for Andrea Lizbeth" she looks at her sheet. "Sir she's in surgery." I gulp. "Who was the girl with her" the nurse looks at her screen. "It was Kelly Buñes"

My face drains color. She was with Kelly. "Miss do you know where they were going or coming from."

"Sir the police have said Miss Andrea was picking up Miss Kelly from the airport." I slam my hand on the desk making her jump. "DAMN IT" I drop my head. "Can I see Kelly please." The nurse nods and buzzes me in. She's in room 208.

I walk in the room and see Kelly pulling down the hem of her shirt."Hi Kelly." She looks up and smiles. "Calum. The person I wanted to see." She jumps off the bed and hugs me. I pull back and she places two hands on the back of my neck and brings my lips to hers. I push her away. "WHAT THE FUCK KELLY" she giggles.

"Calum I never wanted Luke. I wanted you. I like you Calum. When Andrea told me you and her dating all the hate I had for her just burst."

I look at Kelly with wide eyes. "Wait.....what. You hate Andrea so you tried to kill her and yourself by causing the crash."

She nods her head and laughs.

A/N

HEHE PLOT TWIST. DUN DUN DUUUN. HOPE U LIKED IT. IM SO EXCITED ABOUT WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT. TILL NEXT TIMW. U SHOULD FOLLIW MY IG

@DEMI_1D_HEROS

BYEEEEE ILY.