Hold On Till May-27

A/N
Guys sorry I don't update like every week or that I don't have an update schedule. I try and update when I can.

Calum's POV

Luke,Ashton,Michael,and I all get in my car. "Alright boys there are rules for this manly weekend."

Michael groans "But whyyyyyyyyy"

I laugh "Cause it's my car"

Michael groans "Fine"

"Alright first rule. No talking about the girls. No texting the girls. No FLIRTING with girls-"

I look at Luke hard. "What I don't flirt"

"No leaving trash in my car. Last all phones turned off."

We all turn our phones off and place them in the glove box.

Luke's POV

"Calum turn left here and then we are at the camp place."

He takes a sharp turn and stops the car. "Ladies we have arrived." Michael stumbles out and stretches his arms.

Andrea's POV

I open the door to the house. Marbella is with me. "Duuuuuude order pizza"
I drop my bag and plop on the couch.

"Dreaaaaaa is that you." I cringe. Only one person calls me Drea. I sit up and walk to the kitchen. "Hey grandma." She looks at me up and down.

I'm in skinny jeans converse and Calum's hoodie.

"Drea why are you dressed like that. You should dress like a lady and ladies don't say Hey. They say hello."

Marbella walks in and stops. "Hey grandma. Remember me."

My grandma shakes her head "Marbella I haven't seen you in ages."

I laugh. My grandma is like Marbella's second grandma.

"So gram why are you here."

She smoothes her hair. "You're mother asked me to move in and keep and eye on you."

I stumble back and clutch the counter. "Grandma. You are moving in." She nods her head.

She can't move in. No no no no no. Memories flash back through my mind of summers I spent with her as a little girl. She would treat me as if I were in finishing school.

"Don't worry dear I won't be on your back. You're a grown girl."

Ashton's POV

"Guys this is boring. Why couldn't we just have crashed at Michaels and played video games the whole time."

Calum and Luke join in the whining.

"Shut up. Michael start a fire. Calum Luke set up the tents."

"Why couldn't the girls come."

"Calum we said no girls because some of us want to sleep and don't want to hear couple frickle frackling"

Calum laughs. "You mean you and Marbella."

I blush a deep read and thrown dirt at him.

A/N

Filler hahahaha I suck at writing. I will update as soon as I can. If you can make me a trailer that would be AMAZEBALLS.

Follow my twitter. SWS1D
follow my instagram demi_1d_heros