Oh Wait... I AM Stupid.

(NO REGRETS!!!!!)

Soarin Michaelis was in the form of a black cat, walking the streets of London on a crisp clear night.

He walked and purred with glee and tried to remember why he was there. For twelve years, he and his dad Sebastian Michaelis have been looking for the ones they call the Phantomhives.

Well, Sebastian is now gone, and so Soarin is planning on fulfilling his dreams. After all, like demon like demon, am I right?

He stopped at a pair of golden gates and smiled. "Time for the fun to begin!"

[Meanwhile]

Leon, now thirteen years old, stared outside and sighed boredly, playing with a black paintbrush that's in the air. Her mom was too busy working while her father was working too.

The servants were working as well. It seemed as if now everybody was so busy working nowadays.

She stopped abruptly, her paintbrush dropping unexpectedly. A cat...

Soarin got through the gates easily and was now inspecting the mansion. Nice, but not as homey as his mansion back in Hell.

He stopped abruptly, his cat jaw dropping unexpectedly. A girl...

(You see where I went with that, right?! I'm going insane!!!!!!)

Leon opened the window without even touching it, ands she landed safely down to the ground and stared at the cat. Soarin was so surprised that he dropped his shape-shift cat form. He looked like a younger version of Sebastian (let me know if you found a picture as Sebastian a younger age!!!).

He couldn't seem to get his eyes off of her. "Um, hi." Leon said, and held her hand out. Soarin grabbed it and pulled himself off the ground.

How could he possibly kill such an angel?!

"I'm Evangeleon Phantomhive, but most call me Leon. Who are you?" Leon introduced. "I'm Soarin Michaelis." Soarin said, his cheeks flushed a deep crimson.

"How do you get through the gates?" Leon asked.

"Well," Soarin began...

~Annnnndwegonskipalltheboringdeetsastowhyademoncouldgetthroughgates :)~

"And that's how." Soarin finished. Leon was bedazzled. "Wow! And you're a demon? I can only move things with my mind." Leon said, and to prove her powers, her head visualized grabbing a flower from the garden, and suddenly one was in front of both of them.

"That's incredible!" Soarin exclaimed. He saw the sun go up and he scratched the back of his neck. "I really have to get going, Leon."

"Will you return?" Leon asked. Soarin kissed her cheek. "I promise." And then he disappeared.

You reappeared inside you room and collapsed onto your bed. Working was extremely hard and exhausting. Ciel was tired, too. Yet, they managed to stumble into Leon's room.

"Hey, Leon! How was your day?" You asked. Leon reverted her eyes to you before saying, "It was enchanting."

And....done. This shall be my very last chapter for I have run out of ideas, and I don't know what else to bring into your relationship.

To be honest, I'm no Cupid, and I've never been in love (with other than Ciel, but does it count when the boy doesn't know he's in a relationship with you?) and I'm going delusional AF today.

Like, I knew something was there, but my mind was just stiff. And it still is.

So! I'm going to end this at forty chapters. This is Gumi Wilson, Avery Qualls, signing off.

Keep it safe, y'all.