HAPPY EARLY NATIONAL KUROSHITSUJI DAY!!!

(If you've read the last A/N I always post after the chapter, you know what I mean. But if you haven't, me and my BFF decided to make every 20th NKD. It really was supposed to be January 20th-if you observe the photo above-but she wanted it every 20th. I thought on the bright side : Hey! Free presents that have to do with Ciel every month! Lol, so I'm doing this early because I want to and I have nothing better to do. This is also relevant to the storyline-well, mostly-.)

Warning : Includes a bunch of cool fandoms I know. Happy NKD. Prepare for a very long chappie.

You sighed and chuckled to yourself. The rain was always a peaceful sight to you. It was calming, and dark.

What kind of girl likes the darkness, though?

(The correct question is : What kind of girl doesn't like the darkness?)

You stopped staring at the window behind Ciel and turned to realize that Hans was gone. "Oh no!" You said. Ciel paid attention now. He put down the paperwork he was finishing up and stared at you.

"What now?" Ciel asked. You pointed to where Hans used to be. "Come now, it's only a chair." Ciel replied.

You grabbed and shook Ciel. "ONLY AN IDIOT WHO DOESN'T ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT THAT THINGS EXIST AND HAVE FEELINGS WOULD SAY THAT!!!!"

(Amen sister!)

You let go of Ciel, who was feeling quite scared of you, and you ran out of the room.

Ciel could hear Pluto howling outside. "____ will surely give me a reason to retire from my job early." He muttered.

You ran with Pluto outside of the manor, hoping you could see Hans. But the rain made it too difficult to see.

"Hans!" You called out. No answer. You saw a bright light and couldn't help but scream.

~Like, an hour later~

You woke up in a flash and saw your surroundings. A pizzeria office?

Ciel woke up beside you. "What the devil is going on here?"

"I dunno, but my intellectuality superiority tells me that we're in an office. Most likely monitoring a pizzeria full of animatronics that want to stuff our bodies into suits." You said.