Ciel Ending

You could hear Alois cry about your disease. In a way, it was his fault. Why was he crying about it?

Days went by, Alois never left your side. And quite frankly, you found him sickening.

Then.. It happened. You grabbed Alois's wrist. "_____!!!! You're alive!" He gasped.

No shit Sherlock.

You took a deep breath and it actually for once didn't hurt!

Yippee!!!!!

You're cured!!!!

"I'll go get Ciel." Alois quickly left the room and Ciel came back. He hugged you and you both kissed.

You lived a long lifu, got married, had children, and lived happily.

At your wedding, Author-chan cried her eyes out because her baby was getting married. Oh well! I have a new love life now! Not. Oh God, I need to rethink this through. I'm a pretty pony, I'm a pretty pony...

Alois and Elizabeth found love in each other and married. But soon, they all died in an accident.

It pained you but not for long.

After all, why let Mr. Sad Face's Mrs. Smile be unhappy?

You watched as your daughter was falling in love with another boy. "Kids tend to be just like their parents, don't they?" You smiled.

Ciel kissed your cheek. "Yeah, except better."

You sighed as you watched your family have fun together.

This

Was

The

Life

!

!

!

!

!

!

Again, not in a good mood to write so... :P Still not important to the story.