Can't We Just....Aww!

You stared boredly at your food, not wanting to eat at all. Ciel noticed. Yet he didn't say anything.

Lately, you've had an urge to get a cat and just watch Sebastian blush because you don't get that with Bassie. He's always so serious and you like to see him actually act like a human.

(Don't we all love Bassie blushing?)

You dropped your fork/spoon. "I want a cat." You told Ciel.

"No." He replied.

"Yes!" You said enthusiastically.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes." Your voice had more determination.

"No."

That's when you flipped the script and said, "No."

"Yes." Ciel said, then realized what he just said. But you said, "Okay, let's go!"

Ciel knew he couldn't talk you out of your ideas. But that wasn't to say he wasn't going to try. "You do realize we have Pluto, right?"

"Oh well! We'll just make Plu-Plu sleep outside." You said, and grabbed Ciel, who was groaning and knowing that this was a very bad idea.

~An hour later of choosing ~

"Honestly, I can't believe it took you that long to decide on a cat." Ciel said. "Relax, this'll all be over within two seconds." You said.

"Are you trying to change Sebastian into a cat-obsessed moron?" Ciel asked. "Yup! I'm bored and have nothing better to do, so maybe I'll feel better watching your butler fall in love with a cat."

You held the black cat, who meowed.

~Home~

You set the cat in the middle of the corridor and made it meow.

Then, you hid in a closet and waited for the magic to happen. Minutes passed by, and you held a camera close to you.

You heard footsteps and gasped, your heart racing at an extent. You worried that Sebastian might hear it.

Mey-Rin passed by. She didn't seem to notice the cat or didn't care. "Come on." You waited anxiously.

Sebastian passed by. You held the camera closer. The butler began to blush and held the cat.

"Yes!" You whispered as you shot a photo. Now all he needed was to go somewhere else.

Anytime now...

~8 hours later~

You had fallen asleep, for Sebastian didn't move a muscle. You had thought now to yourself, was all this worth it?

Sebastian finally left, and you woke up, a little bit ticked off Sebastian set you up like this. You went I to your room and fell asleep.

"I knew she'd get herself into this sort of mess." Ciel muttered in his study. Yet you were a mess he was willing to clean up.

Sorry for shortie chappie but I'm trying my best.

I always thought Sebastian blushing was so adorable and rare because he's a demon, with apathetic feelings to some extent.

When someone messes with Ciel, he gets mad (and he was ticked off the entire season two, I'm just saying). But I bet if he had sex with Ciel, he'd have a certain feeling, I'm just saying.

But when he sees a cat, it's just so adorable because I personally feel as if every character (besides the angels and the Queen) are hilarious in their own personal way.

I could go on about every character and how they're hilarious but I'm not going to, because I'm still sick as a dog.

Anyhoo, this is still not relevant but what is life? That's a question I always ask myself in the morning.

Especially Mondays, I'm a dorky version of Angela in the morning, like okay.

Anyhoo, onto the next chapter. Please pray for me because I've taken so much medicine and yet I'm still so sick and my mom is making me do chores and I'm still finding ways to write for you guys without any WiFi.

I'm a warrior like for real.