Let's Play

You were in Ciel's study, reading a book. It was quiet. Too quiet.

Ciel wasn't particular with quiet. Either the servants were breaking or burning something or Elizabeth was yelling his name. Something wasn't right.

"_____, where did Elizabeth go?" Ciel finally asked you.

"She had to go home after our little walk, Master. I think she fell or something and hurt herself." You replied.

Ciel gave out a, "huh." He continued his work.

You tried not to giggle but it wasn't easy. Elizabeth didn't do too much of a good job not screaming or not showing deep marks or even trying to kill you.

If only you and Ciel were close. So far, he only knew you were a maid dedicating your kindness after he helped you. Two years ago....

~Falshback~

[Your PoV)

I was running. Those men who my father hired to kill me were closing up on me. I was petrified.

I hid in the darkness of an alley. The darkness didn't hide me much.

Finally, I saw one of them close up on me, with a gun in his hand. "Ready to see your mother?" He said.

"I didn't want to have to do, but..." I stood up bravely and let out a bloodcurdling shrill scream. He covered his ears. "Shut up!!" He yelled.

I didn't stop. Someone was bound to hear me and call Scotland Yard. Please. Someone, anyone.

Nobody was out here. Of course, who'd be out in the afternoon? I thought sarcastically.

Finally, the man grabbed me by my (hair length) (hair color) and stared into my (eye color) eyes.

"You're very courageous. For a little girl." He sighed. He pointed the gun at me. "Too bad you get to die at such a young age."