His Sweetheart, A Sweet Angel of Darkness

"U-um, Lady ______?"

The year is 1889, in London, England, at the Phantomhive manor, owner of the toymaking company Funtom Company, and the Queen's Guard Dog for the criminal underworld.

You slowly fluttered your eyes open and frowned sleepily. When you heard nothing else, you fell asleep only to be lightly shaken by someone and your eyes popped open.

"Mey-Rin. Good morning." You said, trying to hide your frown and smiled as you rubbed your eyes.

Mey-Rin was already dressed into her maid's outfit.

You got dressed and prepared for the day. "What has Sebastian planned for us today?" You asked cheerfully. Mey-Rin adjusted her spectacles, which never revealed her eyes.

"U-um, the usual, miss." She informed. You sighed happily. You then grabbed a bucket filled with water and began to count.

Three.....two.....one.

CRASH!!!!

You opened the door and fire caved in from the corridor and you splashed it with the water you had in the bucket.

This happened everyday. So you were always prepared for it.

After all, it was your sworn duty as a Phantomhive maid. You and Mey-Rin began to clean downstairs in the main foyer, and you had to reclean everything Mey-Rin did, since her eyesight was poor and she couldn't clean to save her life.

You liked Mey-Rin, and you didn't want her to be sad if she was fired.

Same went for Finny and Baldroy. And also Tanaka.

And Sebastian Michaelis, the Phantomhive butler, well, you couldn't tell when he was sad but you occasionally saw him smirk so you didn't worry too much about his happiness.

As for Ciel Phantomhive.... You dedicated your life to his happiness.

His smile was all you cared about. And if someone or something makes him sad, well then, you make them pay.

If that's not believed, ask Elizabeth. She had a broken arm after she broke Ciel's ring. Granted, it healed during the time she visited Madam Red's funeral, but that's basically why Elizabeth was so determined not to mess with Ciel or you again.

Today was ordinary, Ciel staying in his study doing work, Sebastian working and scolding the servants for making a mess, and you trying everything in your power to make Ciel smile.

Things were going well.

Until...

"CIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!"

Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford of Scotland, Ciel's betrothed, ran in and screamed out his name.

You cringed but hid it with a smile. "Welcome Lady Elizabeth. It is always such a pleasure seeing you." You said.

"Oh, hello, _____." She said, smiling a fake smile.

[Lizzie's POV]

That damn brat, _____. She's always acting like she's so perfect and everything's supposed to go her way all the time.

Well, two can play at that game.

"Master Ciel is in his study, Lady Elizabeth." ____ informed. I smiled even though I didn't want to.

"Okay! Thank you, ____." I faked.

I know her game.

She wants to take Ciel away.

She wants to take away my chance.

Of making him happy.

I deserve him.

That demon doesn't deserve shit.

(Freddy : Gasp! Profanity!)

I'll hurt her.

I'll kill her.

"I know what you're thinking, Lizzie. You try everytime you're here. Aren't you tired of getting your ass kicked yet?" _______ whispered as we entered Ciel's study. I balled my hands into fists and smiled my anger away.

I needed to bottle up all my anger to use on that bitch. She's going to get what's coming to her. I will make sure of it.

I need to warn Ciel about her. But I need the bitch first to disappear. "Ciel," I cooed. "Why don't we go into the garden, just you and I?"

"Not today, Lizzie. I have too much work to do." Ciel said.

Dammit.

"Why don't you walk with _____ while I'm busy?" Ciel asked, not looking at me. I formed a tight smile.

This wasn't how the plan was supposed to go.

"Probably not. _____ has too much work to do, right?" I said. If I was alone with her...no. I would be dead within a heartbeat.

"Actually, I finished all my work. Shall we, Lizzie?" _____ said. I gulped. If I were to show my true self to my dear Ciel...

And Paula wasn't here so I couldn't be protected. I began to panic. What should I do in an innocent-Lizzie way? This isn't what I expected.

I clenched my teeth as I smiled. "Okay! Let's go~!"

For I'm about to cut up a bitch.

Hiya! It's your not favorite weirdo, Gumi, with yet another Black Butler fanfic. Yeah, I'm obsessed. This is, like, my fifth one or something. But I was reading Hetalia Oliver X Reader looking for ideas when suddenly I thought of something. Oliver is a homicidal cupcake maniac and pretty much will do anything for reader-chan. What if Ciel had the same thing? Bam; idea. Now, it's set with Alois and Lizzie as your villains. Yay! Oh don't worry darling (that nickname is a hint for another villain), I have something planned for the last chapter. Not telling!!! HaHaHahahHahahahahahHHahahHahahHahHahHahHahHah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okake, bye!!