Shall We Dance?

The days sped by and came in winter. You were reading a book while Ciel was pretending not to stare at you.

Ciel's dance teacher Mrs. Hyatt (I think that's her name) said Ciel barely could dance to save his life if such a situation.

She left but before she did, she pointed at you and said, "You miss. Dance with lord Phantomhive for the remaining of the week. I cannot handle such monstrosity. I'll be back next Wednesday. That should be enough practice time."

Ciel looked slightly offended. You made a mental note to break Mrs. Hyatt's arm when you found her location.

After the stuffy lady left, in came the reassuring silence.

~Time skip~

"M-master Ciel! Stop!" You playfully laughed as Ciel began to tickle your sides in a fun way. You couldn't stop laughing even though you wanted to to catch your breath.

Finally, both of you were laughing on the ground together.

You found yourself staring into Ciel's eye. He stared back, only he didn't seem like Mr. Sad Face anymore.

Finally, he stood up and held a hand towards you.

You hesitantly grabbed it and hoisted yourself up.

"Well than, Lady _______. Shall we dance?" Cielly-kun asked.

(Squee! There's not always a chance in lifu when Ciel asks you to dance! Yay!!!! I DREAMT OF THIS FOR MONTHS!!!!)

"Of course, master Ciel." You said and was surprised when Ciel grabbed you closer to him.

"Now, now, ______, don't go on calling me such a tedious name. Only the servants call me that. Not someone like you." Ciel said.

He ran his hand down your (hair length) (hair colored) hair. You blushed.

This was a dance you couldn't stop wanting to dance to.

[Meanwhile...]

"Come now, Lizzie. Would you like to visit town with me?" Alois asked. Lizzie didn't want to have to stay anymore that she had to. Her parents had to've been worried by now.

"I'm sorry my lord- I mean Alois, but I have to get home. My parents surely will be most upset if I do not return." Lizzie replied. She didn't want to be with that creep. After what he put Ciel through?

That is one hell of a no.

(Sorry, Sebastian ruins mai brain :3)

Alois didn't seem too happy, yet he smiled anyways. "Well, they've been contacted by my maid, Hannah, and they had some business to take care of and they trusted me with your protection."

Lizzie's heart sank. She smiled it away. Ciel wouldn't ever save her from this creep, so why bother hoping?

Maybe being with a psychopath wouldn't be so bad after all. "Okay; when do we leave?" Lizzie asked.

Alois needed a real smile from someone who really cared. Goodbye Ciel. I hope you're happy, because I'm done risking everything for your smile. I'll make a new one.

Elizabeth and Alois were quite happy together. Neither of them never didn't smile. Alois found something he never did before.

As did Lizzie.

Love.

(Ugh, sounds cheesier than two large pizzas.)

{Meanwhile...}

You had fallen asleep on the cute little chair that was always in front of Ciel's desk and that chair was named Hans.

You refused to wake up and you weren't particular in sleeping in your bed. Granted, Mey-Rin was always there in her bed that was next to yours, but you always felt alone, and you hated that sad feeling.

Ciel didn't think twice when he carried you to his bedroom and you both were sound asleep in each other's arms.

(How adorable!)

~Time skip next day~

Sebastian comes to wake his young mater up. He's surprised to see you up first.

"Good morning, miss ______." Sebastian greeted.

You yawned in reply, then pointed to a sleeping Ciel, who was hugging your waist quite tenderly and fearfully, as if you were leaving to travel to the other side of the world for eighteen years.

"He won't let go." You said, not that you were annoyed with it, but you were curious about Ciel's odd behavior.

"Yes, well, the young master has a few nightmares at night. He clings onto the very closest thing he can until the nightmare is over." Sebastian explained.

He lightly shook Ciel, but that just made him hug you tighter. It was starting to hurt a little bit. It was almost as if you were choking on oxygen.

Or lack of....

"Um, Ciel?" You said, and shook him slightly as well, only to breathe for at least a few seconds.

Ciel groaned and slowly let go of you, his eyes closed. You felt as if you could finally breathe again.

Ciel sat up and saw you next to him.

He seemed to smile at you.

~Time skip~

You finished making Ciel a foret noire, a chocolate sponge cake with white cream and cherries. You found it to be your best from where you came from.

Sebastian thanked you for making the cake and went to give it to Ciel.

Technically, you knew Sebastian wasn't the best Butler in the world, so you helped him keep his job. Most of the time...

You heard a knock come from the door and you put down your mop to go see who it was.

You saw someone you'd never guess in a million years.

"Hello, Alois Trancy."

Dun. Dun. RAW BEEF DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNBORI....... SORRY COULDN'T HELP MYSEEEEEEELLLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFFFF. Well! Alois Earl Trancy, AKA, someone you'd want in your bed (just kidding!), AKA, Jim Macken. How about that. Who wants to fall for that? I still have to watch over what I say about him or my BFF will smack me for being mean to her Senpai.

"As long as you don't touch Ciel, I won't kill Alois." I told her.

"As long as your Ciel doesn't touch my Alois, I won't kill both of you." She told me.

And we left it at that.

Yeah, it weird how our brains work but we're just so fracking talented and awesome XD lol.