Announcement

Because I really don't feel like doing another sequel and never finishing it, I'll just make more chapters in here. I don't really write much, and that's going to change!!!!!!

I am sorry for the short chapters, for I only write a minimum of up to about, well, a book I wrote had a chapter of up to 1,300 words.

That, my dear, shall change. Because I love all of you no matter who you are, and you deserve the best because you actually read my books. And that makes me want to cry.

So I'm going to give you better. Because I'm better, thank you for asking. My insomnia is getting worse because I'm writing too much. Quite frankly, I don't care. I want to improve these chapters. And my biggest fear (as Lau has said before) is not being able to wake upon from my nightmares. And I hate my bedroom. The bed is hard, my room is too hot, and I have ghosts watching me.

I named mine Charlie, then realized that the Charlie Charlie challenge is real if it has to do with the fact I can see someone in my TV, which reflects to the hallway because my room is in between my parents and my sisters.

Anyhoo! I'm getting off-topic here. My point is that I'm going to improve. My book may get me a Wattpad award. And if it does, I'm going to cry like a little girl, man. Because I love Black Butler even though I haven't seen Book of Circus or Book of Murder, and I'm on the way to ordering the manga series English version (if there's such a thing. If not, I'm going to learn how to read Japanese kanji ASAP).

So that's why I want to do better. For the sake of Sebastian's cakes and Ciel's sexiness.

So I shall see you in fifty chapters. Sayonara!!!

Major : The endings have nothing to do with what I'm about to do. I shall change the name chapters and change this to incomplete again. Thank you for joining the Corn Association, and dealing with a fourteen year old with curly hair hopped up on anime and coke and family issues and insomnia. Author-chan is grateful >.<