Are All Kuuderes Evil? Yes; When They Want to Be

Note : I kind of feel as if Ciel is a mixture between a kuudere and tsundere. A kuundere? Either way, Ciel is apathetic but he is very demanding. So, kuundere?

Ciel stared at you. You didn't really notice, for you were reading an American book. Damn.

Americans are fucked up.

(T_T We are now that Donald Trump is pres.)

"I wonder if they'll start World War I someday, like in 1918." You wondered out loud. "Or even World War III."

(Oh, we are looking at WWIII in the future.)

"Pardon?" Ciel asked.

"Je vais les tuer. J'amie si beaucoup voir yeux tomber de ta tête." You muttered.

(I will kill them. I love to see your eyes fall from your head.)

"You honesty think I can't understand that, ____?"

You snapped back into reality. "You understood that." You said, even though it was supposed to be a question.

"Interrogatively? Yes. You honestly didn't know I speak French?" Ciel ended his sentence with a smirk.

(Hearing Ciel speak French made me fangirl in 1,530 different languages XD I'm planning on learning fluent French. Fun fact : Ciel's name means Sky in French 0_0)

"How do you know French though?" Ciel asked.

"Long story." You answered quickly.

"I have nothing else better to do."

"I've lived all over the world, except France. I've never been there before. But I have been to Canada, and they speak French there." You said.

"I thought you said this would be a long story."

"I'm human, every human lies."

"Hmph. Takes one to know one."

"Are you implying that you're a liar? Ciel Phantomhive? A liar?" You playfully teased.

"I'm not a liar, _____." Ciel replied with a smirk.

"Didn't you say you don't know how to smile anymore?"

"....."

"Yes. This book has been perfected."

"What?"

"Nothing, it's just a metaphor." You said.

(You have broken the fourth wall. *hands you glue* Here you go.)

Mr. Sad Face || Ciel X Reader Completed ||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara