I'm Crying?

Nightmare after nightmare after nightmare after nightmare, you tossed and turned as if you were in an ocean. You woke up in a jolt. And was surprised to find that you were in your room.

(Shit, this is gonna sting...)

The ball, the kiss, the proposal, it was all a dream?!

(Sorry, but it's not my fault Imma bitch)

Your eyes began to water and tears streamed down your cheeks. Why were you such a fool?!

You didn't even realize you were weeping. You wanted it to stop, but it didn't. Everything... It all... Everything....everything was a dream. It was an eternal dream.

Mey-Rin woke up to your crying. She lit a candle and you frantically wiped your tears. "Uh, _____ are you alright, dear?"

You nodded. "Mm-hmm." You said, your voice full of melancholy. "Just, just sad that I woke up to such an extraordinary dream."

You weren't lying. "What was it about?" Mey-Rin asked.

"It's stupid. I-I dreamt that Master fell in love with me." You muttered. Mey-Rin sat up from her bed.

"You know something? I have a crush on Sebastian, yes I do. You're not alone, ____." She said. "Why don't you tell Master how you feel?"

"What if he doesn't feel the same about me?"

"Well, at least you'll know, then you can stop wasting time wondering about it. You never know. The Master is often unpredictable, yes he is. So why don't you try it?"

Mey-Rin's enthusiasm gave you hope and you smiled. "Sure. I'll do it."

~Time skip~

You were in the kitchen, up bright and early. You loved when you could cook without being interrupted, and you loved when you were all alone. You made pancakes for no reason, and you sung an old song you knew a while back as you worked :

"Ever on and on

I continue circling

With nothing but my hate

In a carousel of agony

Til slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing

And suddenly I see that I can't break free

I'm

Slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity

With nothing but my pain

And the paralyzing agony

To tell me who I am, who I was

Uncertainty

Enveloping my mind

Til I can't break free