A Little Self-Advertising Here

I'm thinking of making a creepypasta book because I feel like it. The problem is that I have no ideas and no covers other than a shit load of Vocaloid pictures, which involve Mayu killing or Miku wearing a black outfit with red eyes and blue and purple hair.

Another issue is that I'm super sick. I can't even begin to explain how much pain I'm in right now.

Another 'nother issue is that I have school after all this bullshit (and it'll be a matter of time before my mom finds my report card and kills me).

Another issue is that I've been having these fucked up dreams. One was when Mayu was staring at me, (and I actually made that into a book), and last night's was when I actually made up Eyeless Jack's story, how he became what he was and how he joined the creepypastas.

That brings me to my next point. I mean, I love me and my psychotic ideas, but when I have an idea, I need another idea on how it should be started, how it plays out, what the characters are saying, and that brings me to my next point.

When I created Mr. Sad Face and that part where him loving Reader-chan is all a dream, I didn't think all that through. Why is Ciel still showing Reader-chan passion and love? Is he the type of kuudere/tsundere to do that kind of thing?

How many chapters am I willing to go until I decide I want to delete it?

Because my biggest problem is that I can't finish something. I've made really cool books in the past, but once I get to the end of chapter one (or evenof the chapter, really),

"Ugh, fuck dis shit. Delete."

And some of the stuff I've actually written was...good! But I always end up deleting them no matter what for no apparent reason!

I really don't know what goes through my head when I'm writing. I more write scary books and my old Wattpad account, @Funttimes has had a bunch of books that I wish never existed. I mean, looking back, I'm all like,

"What the fuck was I thinking?! I mean, the grammar is bad, the plot is cheesy, and I didn't even write over thirty sentences! What the shitting dick?!"

And, yeah.

But since I'm at least two years older than that time, I'm doing better, I know a lot of cool ass words, and I'm cooler than I ever was.

Or not.

"Can we get to the next chapter yet?"

Well, thank you for reminding me why I exist. Onto the next chappie!

(Which will actually be relevant to the storyline for once now.)