Again......NO REGRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciel and you stared at Āto. "How did you not knows you didn't have a twin?!" Ciel whispered.

"How was I supposed to know? I lived in a violent circle, with no way of learning about my past or family. I didn't even know my dad's real name!" You whispered back. "Let alone my own blood, really!"

"Well, something's got to be done with her. We can't just let her stay here." Ciel replied.

"I believe you can leave Lady Āto to me, young master." Sebastian said.

"Well, there's no saying what's to happen next but hey! I'm not judging." You muttered.

Sebastian almost shot you a look, but didn't.

"I believe the girl is a demoness. But it's hard to tell. I'll need to contact Hannah Annafellows." He said.

"By all means, just do it, Sebastian." Ciel said.

[Meanwhile]

Hannah was having a silent only in her head conversation with Luka Macken, Alois's little brother. It wasn't until Thompson came in and told her silently and unheard that she had a telephone call from the Phantomhive estate.

"Hello?" Hannah answered.

"Yes, this is Sebastian Michaelis, and we have a bit of an issue addressing a girl as a demoness."

"I'll be on my way." Hannah said.

(Notice how Hannah spelled backwards is Hannah? XD need sleep but too afraid I'm going to die because I looked down)

A few minutes later, Sebastian showed Āto to Hannah. She pondered for eternity.

"Anytime now." You muttered. "She's a demoness, all right." Hannah finally said.

Your jaw dropped and you immediately began to think, SebaHannah or even better, SebĀto.

Ehehehehehehehe (Gumball evil face)

You stared at your twin, who was twirling her (hair length) (straight/wavy/curly) (hair color) and staring through the window. This was NOT good.

"So if Āto's a demon, why aren't I?" You asked Hannah. She shrugged as a response. "Naturally born demons mean they have a history of Satanism. That means it can skip some to some extent or you get your powers at a later date."

Wow. That makes sense. ~#Sarcasm

"Okay... When does she leave?" You asked. It's not like you didn't like Āto, but you and Ciel were finally having a good life together and you didn't want to get involved with demons and having to remember your past.

"I can use her as a helper for master and Lady Elizabeth's child, Rin." Hannah said.

"Hold up, Alois and Lizzie have a child?" You said.

SCURR. Hit da breaks!

"They had one last month." Hannah said. Wow. It must've came extremely early. You began to think about life and people and having to deal with those people. Hm.

"Well, enough with this lunacy. Let's get down straight to the beef." You said randomly. Āto reverted her attention to Hannah and skipped towards her.

They both left, and you began to ponder over Lizzie's child, Rin, and how Āto sort of acted like a child.

Your thoughts became perpetual but elusive. It was a weird feeling you had.

Finally, after dinner, as you and Ciel climbed into bed, you couldn't help but say, "Ciel, have you ever thought of having children?"

That made Ciel blush. "W-well..."

No! I'm not making a lemon. Yes! I am superbly sadistic! Yes! I am feeling better! Yes! I have to go to school tomorrow. Yes! I am up at four in the morning! Yes! I am too afraid to go to sleep right now.