Blast from the Future. Oh, Wait, did I say that Wrong?

The year is now 2017, England, London. You don't know how, but it was. One moment, you were asleep. The next, you were in the future.

"Wow. The future is so.... Wait, the fuck is that?" You pointed to a person with a phone.

"It's my phone." The woman said. "I need one to live now." You breathed.

"Phone? I know what a gramophone is, a telephone, and everything that ends with phone, but I've never seen anything like that." Ciel said.

The woman shrugged and walked off.

"This century is odd." Sebastian said.

"I feel underdressed." You whined.

"That's your issue?" Ciel snapped.

"Naturally. Fitting in with the crowd seems ever so dreadfully boring. I'd prefer to blend in with the shadows, but I can't do that if I'm dressed from the nineteenth century and not the twenty-first century." You said.

Ciel groaned and shook his head. They walked around, admiring most of London's beauty. "Hmph. Everything materialistic has changed, but the society hasn't changed since."

"I sort of regret buying that phone for _____." Sebastian said. You were on your new phone texting like there was no tomorrow.

"What are you doing?" Ciel asked. "I'm writing a story. I'm writing about my favorite character from my favorite TV show and the reader falling in love." You replied.

Ciel seemed intrigued. "Sounds interesting, but what kind of idiot would do such a thing?"

"To impress the readers. And if you're writing something that has to do with stuff today or is popular, it could benefit your books better and you'll be popular."

"Again, who'd want to write rubbish like that?" Ciel repeated.

"Yeah. You know what, any retard could write fanfiction." You said.

(Oh no the fuck they can't. I spend sleepless nights writing! Fuck all of uuuuuu)

You stared at a building called a mall.

It was nothing more than a building full of stores.

"SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" You said.

"Damn, we've hit the fangirl stage." Ciel said.

"Master." Sebastian said, pointing at a Hot Topic store. "Is that....me?" Ciel grabbed a plush toy that looked exactly like him.

"Strange, isn't it?" Sebastian said, staring at a Nyan Cat T-shirt and trying to understand the meaning of life.

(Good luck, Bassie.)

"Odd that they've made dolls that look exactly like us." You said. You picked up an Alois Trancy doll and punched it in the face.

(I believe I'm breaking the fourth wall again, correct?)

"Hey, what's Kuroshitsuji?" Ciel asked.

"I believe that's Japanese for Black Butler." Sebastian said, then looked at himself, still trying to understand the meaning of life.

"They make a sucky TV show about a teenager who makes a contract with a demon who becomes a butler. God, how stupid can this world get?" Ciel said.

(*Awkward cough*)

You shrugged. "That's just as bizarre as a person writing fanfiction to it." You said.

(Cough cough, Ciel, you're criticizing your own TV show cough cough.)

The three of you walked around, people giving you strange looks. "I told you we needed different clothing." You said. Ciel shrugged. "I like my attire. So what?"

"We look weird, Ciel."

"And?"

"I WANT TO SPEND MONEY!!!!"

Ciel and Sebastian : 0_0

"Fine, alright. But I won't be dressing in anything." Ciel said.

"You don't have to. I'm doing this for me. Later!" You said as you left.

"Are all women as fangirly as her these days?" Ciel asked Sebastian, but he was too busy listening to Icon for Hire.

(OMG awesome band)

"Apparently that includes boys as well." Ciel groaned.

In five minutes, you were back with about fifteen bags. "Shopping is sooo fun!" You exclaimed.

"😑 Right." Ciel said.

"Hey, no one told you being my boyfriend was easy." You laughed.

"I would say that's true if it weren't." Ciel playfully smirked. He kissed your cheek, and you smiled.

This is irrelevant but I thought of it.

What would BB be like if it was in the future?

And bam. Idea. This really was supposed to be something else but I guess lifu wanted me to do something else. Well, my Black Butler anniversary is on its way (for me and my BFF have decided that every 20th-because it's Sebastian's birthday-each month is National Kuroshitsuji Day for us and we exchange Black Butler gifts), and I want to do something special for y'all.

So far, I've given my BFF a rose and I spent hours coloring it black with a sharpie marker.

Let's just say, I looked like a hobo for a while until the marker cleared off. She liked it and now she owes me a Black Butler-related present or I'll show her a firsthand experience on the Bite of '87. ;-)

So! Getting off-topic here. I'm just going to give you an early NKD present because I just feel like it :3