Sanity?

Ugh, I'm sick.
Also I am so sorry I haven't updated. School has been killing me. But I promised to keep trying to update more.
Thank you so much for all the support I love you so much.
Xoxo
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been sitting in a freaking cage for 3 months. No Joker hasn't come, neither Batman, not even freaking Spider-Man. Do you have any idea how lonely I am.

Not only that, but I've had a psychologist come every day to talk to me. At first I would like to scare him off and say dumb stuff like always. But after the first month I kinda gave up. I thought the Joker would have come. But he never did. So, I started talking. The less insane I became, the less Ed liked me. So it was a win in the end.

Right now, Ed barely talks to me. Which is the ridiculous since he got me the psychologist in the first place. But I mean I'm not complaining.

"Harley, we need to talk" I heard a voice behind me. I would recognize that voice anywhere.

"Ed?" I asked wanting to know what he wanted.

"You've changed." He stated.

"Everyone changes" I pointed out.

"Yeah, but it's different. I love how you have become more sane, but, you feel off like sad." He said, instantly reminding me of the Joker.

"I'm fine" I snapped.

"I think, I think it's time for you to go Harley." Ed said. Go where exactly? I've got nothing left.

"Fantastic." I simply said.

Ed nodded and pulled out a key. He gently opened the cage and stared at me, waiting for me to do anything. I slowly got out and stranded up.

"Here, you know where the bathroom is" he said handing me some clothes.

I nodded and walked to the other room. I finally got a good look of myself in the mirror. My eyes looked tired and my skin seemed paler. My hair didn't look dyed anymore. I tried untangling my hair with my fingers and splashed some water in my face. I slowly undressed and changed into the clothes I had been given.

 I slowly undressed and changed into the clothes I had been given

After all this time. I was finally leaving. I got out of the bathroom and walked to where my cage was. Ed was gone. I looked a bit around and started trying to find the way out. After a few doors I finally got out. I couldn't honestly remember the sun being so bright.

I kept walking down the road not really aware of where I was. After a few minutes I found a restaurant. Surprise, surprise, I didn't have any money.

I sat outside of the restaurant and wrapped my arms around my legs.

How did my life get like this? One minute I had a great job, another I had what I thought to be the love of my life and then, here I was. I mean of course I was here, I was the naive girl that fell in love with the Joker. The naive girl that left everything behind for a man. How pathetic, right? What is worst is that I wouldn't have had it any other way. Maybe it was the way he looked at me, or the way his smile was contagious and left me wanting more. Whatever the reasons was he made me-

"Excuse me?" I heard I voice in front of me. I slowly looked up and saw a woman with short black hair, the tips dyed red and black eyes.

 I slowly looked up and saw a woman with short black hair, the tips dyed red and black eyes

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"It doesn't matter" I mumbled out.

"Hmm, my name is Fish Mooney. I'm the owner of this restaurant, I thought maybe you'd want something to eat." She said with a smile.

"You would do that?" I asked.

"Sure, come on" she said holding out her hand.

I took it and stood up. She gently pulled me inside the restaurant and sat me on a table. Quickly a waitress came over and handed us out menus. Not before she told the Fish some stuff I couldn't quite catch.

I searched through the menu and dicided to get a pasta. I ordered and Fish asked for some steak and champagne for both of us.

"So tell me, what's your name?" Fish asked me.

"Harleen" I said back finally smiling lightly.

"Why where you out there looking so sad?" She asked

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me and if you did you wouldn't understand." I answered not really wanting to talk about it.

"Let me guess, you are escaping from some or something" she said.

Not really.

"Yeah" I lied.

"Don't worry, you don't have to talk about it. I'll tell you what. You can stay here and work for me. The pay is good and you will get enough money to stay here or hide somewhere else" Fish said. I mean why would I be surprise, she only helped me to get a new employee. But honestly it was my best choice.

"Deal." I said with a smile.